Fight for Your Life

A man grabs onto Jenna and they start to fall in. Jenna holds herself up as much as she can. Clawing at the ground to stay up. Raj lifts his head and sees her struggling. He runs over grabbing the man and ripping him off of Jenna. They all fall into the gap. 

I look up and see Ashton fighting a man on the ground. The ground under them starts to fall through. He falls down the gap.

I gasp rushing to the side of the gap and falling to my knees. "Ashton!" He stops himself with his claws. I sigh in relief. Then a huge boulder breaks off the side falling on him. "No!" He jumps breaking through the boulder and landing on the man he was fighting. He snaps his neck and looks up at me. I smile relieved. 

Jenna looks up at the female witch who killed Balto. She stares at her. Jenna runs at her fighting people off in her way. 

Jenna puts her hand up. "Congelo!" (1) The witch freezes in her tracks. Jenna grabs her by the throat. and forces her down to the ground. She looks up at Ashton. Ashton stalks towards her slowly with another man's arm in his hand. He throws it to the side. He stands before her growling low. He lunges forward and rips her throat out. 

Scar gets mad and looks at his beta Isacc. "Get them!" Ashton and I run at him. Ashton pushes him down and I snap his neck. I look at Ashton. We turn our heads to Scar and smile. 

He leaps into action running at me. Ashton runs farther behind me as Im faster than him. I reach Scar getting ready to strike him. With amazing force, he hits my chest sending me into the air and flying back. Ashton stops in his tracks and I land on him. We go down to the ground hard. We groan and sit up. I grab Ashton's hand and look at him. He nods slightly. We look up and see Scar screaming running at me. I stand up. Ashton grabs the back of my jacket and twirls me around. I kick Scar in the face. He stumbles back. I kick Scar back into Ashton. Ashton tries to rip off Scar's head but can't get a good grip. Scar turns in his grip and starts pushing on Ashton's head. I jump onto his back and climb to Scar's shoulders. I grip his head pulling on it. Ashton gets free. He sweeps Scar's legs out from under him. He goes down to his knees. Ashton runs and jumps on Scar's back breaking his spine. I pull with all my force. Scar's head comes off clean and rolls on the ground. Ashton turns around trying to fight off the men coming at me. I grab a torch and set Scar's body on fire. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1- Freeze!