The Return

Balto storms into my room with Jenna close behind. "What are you doing?"

I sniffle. "I'm leaving."

Jenna begins to cry. "You cant Niko."

"I have to." I zip up the bags and walk over to hug them. Balto stares at me understanding my decision. Jenna stands crying and dumbfounded.

Ashton rounds the corner. "What's going on?"

I turn to him with tears running down my face and neck. "I'm uh... I'm leaving." His eyes are still not his own. He is hiding.

He smirks. "Good. Go. See if I care."

"Ash...please."

"Your just a worthless little wolf. You were never an alpha. Now get the hell out of my house." I stand dumbfounded. I grab my things off my bed and leave. I stop in the doorway and look at him.

I sigh. "Goodbye Ashton." I went down the stairs. I reach the balcony and stop. "Listen up!" Everyone stops moving. I sigh. "I'm leaving. I'm sorry I let you all down but this is the right thing to do. For me, for Ashton, and for everyone. Remember, this is a family. Please protect one another. Goodbye." Everyone begins to shout. I stare at Link. He sobs hard. I bite my lip trying to hold back the tears. I walk out the big doors and to my car. I pack everything in the trunk, start the car, and drive. As I look back in my rearview mirror at my family standing dumbfounded on the porch, I know in my heart that this is the right thing to do.

--------------------------------------------------------

Ashton's POV

She's been gone for weeks. I've lost track of the days. I lay in bed in the dark as a knock on my door startles me.

"Ashton. Its Moro. You've got to get up."

"Go away." The door opens. I groan and throw my blanket over my head.

Moro shakes his head. "Rise and shine dick." I take off the covers and stand up. Moro winces at the bruises on my body.

I sigh. "They aren't healing. I need her. Have you found her?" I turn and look at him.

 Have you found her?" I turn and look at him

"No..." He sighs. I nod. Link rushes in.

 Link rushes in