Witch Hunting.

We reach the city. Jenna sends out some energy like a beacon. Balto concentrates and leads us to a place in the city. I can feel the power radiating throughout.

I take a deep breath. "They are close. Where should we go?"

Balto shuts his eyes. "Evie's?"

Jenna points "Over there." I look at the building then back at my pack.

I lock eyes with Ashton. "Let's go. Everyone stays together." We walk into a building side by side. We are "Greeted" by some "nice" ladies.

They were dressed in all black. They started to say some crazy spells. My head started to hurt and soon I was on the floor in pain. I could tell Ashton was the same beside me. I looked at Jenna who stopped them. I roll onto my back and take deep breaths trying to breathe again. My head is pounding. Ashton is now hovering over me. I can feel my anger building.

He stands me up. "You ok?"

"Yes but I want to rip her head off," I growl.

"These are voodoo witches Niko. Very powerful. Be careful." I tilt my head. A woman steps out from around the corner. She locks eyes with Ashton.

I see him tense up. "Ashton. What's..."

"Silence you fool!" The woman looks at me. I feel my lips close shut. I try to talk but I can't. She walks to him.

"It's been a long time... babe." She pulls him down and kisses him. Ashton struggles but something holds him back. Somehow my seal is broken. I look at Jenna.

She shakes her head. "It wasn't me." I look at the woman and shove her away from Ashton. I flash her my eyes.

"How did you do that?! How did you break my spell?!"

"I'm more powerful than you give me credit for. Now, who the hell are you?!"

"My name is Queenie. I'm Ashton's girlfriend."

Ashton grabs my hand. "Ex-girlfriend." She rolls her eyes.

"Jenna seal her lips. I want to get going to seek the rest of my pack."

"Gladly." She swipes in the air and the woman shuts up. I grab Ashton by his collar. I'm pissed. I dragged him out of the building and threw him against a wall in the alleyway.

"Ow! What the hell?!"

"Who the hell is she?! Why the hell didn't you stop her?! How did I break the spell?!" Before he can talk I get mad. I punch the wall by his head. I start to cry.

My life has already been pretty much taken from me. Why can't the one thing I love be all mine?

He pulls me into a tight hug. "Believe me. She means nothing to me. Nothing. Look, we need to find this pack. I fear Queenie or someone else might be up to something." He kisses my forehead and we walk off.

We find a lot of witches.

Some seers.

My pack is now complete.

Time to go home.

As We Become One {Completed}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें