Pain

I wake up on the cold ground. My hair covers my vision. I go to roll on my back.

I let out a cry from the pain. "Ahhh!" Tears fall down my face. The chains rattle.

"Niko." His voice makes my heart jump.

I cry knowing that I have caused him pain. "I'm sorry." He moves slowly to me. He kneels down beside me. He scoops me up in his arms. I wince in pain. He hugs me as I cry. "I'm so sorry."

He lifts my eyes to look at me. "For what Niko? None of this is your fault. I promise you I will find a way to break this curse. Even if it's the last thing I do." He kisses the top of my head. "Do you want to get up?" I nod in his arms. "Give me a second baby." He places my head gently down on the concrete. He grabs a key ring. He begins to unchain me. He stands slowly. I jump up quickly not caring about the pain. I just wanted to be in his arms. He chuckles into my neck. My arms are wrapped around the back of his neck. I bury my face in his neck. "Gentle Babygirl." I curl my legs around his hips. He carries me up the stairs.

When he opens the door I hear silence.

I pop my head up and look around. "Where is everybody?"

He clears his throat. "Don't worry about them, baby. Let's get you all set first." I place my head back down. He carries me to our room. He places me gently down on the bed. I lay back and sigh. "How much pain you in?" I sigh again. My ribs shift.

I wince. "A lot." His face falls. "But I can take it."

He smirks. "Of course you can." He leans down and kisses me. "Let's get you changed." I slowly sit up. I breathe heavily. He chuckles a bit. "You good?" I nod and stand. I walk to the closet. I start to undress and throw my clothes in the basket.

After I am finished I look up in the mirror at my body. Black and purple bruises cover my figure. A handprint is planted on my face. I run my hands through my hair as tears fill my eyes. Ashton appears behind me.

He places his arm around my hips. "All that black and blue and you are still perfect in my eyes." I smile. A tear falls down my face. He turns me to him and wipes it off. I stare at his eyes. He leans down and kisses me as he slides open the closet doors. "Get dressed princess." I turn around and sort through the clothes to find something to wear.

" I turn around and sort through the clothes to find something to wear

Nice, simple, loose, and comfortable. It will also be easier to monitor my bruises throughout the day. I move to the bathroom to do my makeup and hair.

 I move to the bathroom to do my makeup and hair