Blue Hue

Ashtons POV

We've been running the same course for about a week now. Everyone is getting stronger by the minute but my progress with Niko has been little to none. She won't talk or look at me. I sigh. Moro places a hand on my shoulder.

 Moro places a hand on my shoulder

"She'll come around."

"When? She only gave me two weeks. I don't know what to do."

"Well, she's starting on the course. Go up there with her and try to talk to her. What's the worst that could happen?" He smiles. I slowly turn to him and raise an eyebrow. His smile fades as he clears his throat. I look over at her.

 I look over at her

"Here goes nothing

"Here goes nothing." I walk up the stairs behind her. She frowns turning around to look at me stopping on the step. I smile. She rolls her eyes and looks away. She jumps onto the rock wall and I follow.

She turns to me. "Really? This is your pathetic attempt?"

"Well, you won't let me approach you so I'm trapping you." I smirk. She rolls her eyes and looks away. I look at where she's stepping and notice a crack in one of the platforms she is about to step on. "Niko don't!" She leaps for it and it breaks from under her. I quickly grab her waist and pull her to me. Her eyes are sealed shut as she presses her whole body against mine. I feel her little heart racing. "I don't know what I would have done if you had just died or got hurt."

She looks up at me and her eyes are cold. "Now you know how they felt." She jumps off shifting in mid-air and running into the woods. I look down at Link.

 He nods and shifts running after her

He nods and shifts running after her. I sigh jumping down to the ground. Jenna walks up to me.

 She sighs

She sighs. "I know you can feel her." I wipe my hands off on a towel. The chalk cakes the fibers.

I look in the direction she ran and sigh. "Ya, that seems to be harder to do these days."

She looks up at me stopping me in my tracks as she stands before me. "You want help?" I nod slowly. "It's not going to be pretty Ashton."

I frown. "How do you know so much?"

She looks down at her feet. "I uh... I may have been going through her mind. I know her thoughts and feelings, I know everything you don't." I nod slowly. "Come on. Let's go to the witches' hut."

The witches' hut. It's a dark small circular hut. This helps the witches concentrate and show others things right before their eyes as if they are real.

We enter the hut. Jenna throws a pillow on the ground.

She points at it. "Sit." I do as she says. She grabs a black candle and a crystal ball. She places it in front of me. She throws another pillow down and sits. "You ready?" I nod. "This might hurt a bit." She grabs the candle and blows on the wick. It lights. She places it back down. "Shut your eyes and clear your mind. Let darkness cover you like a blanket. Let your mind wander into nothingness." She takes a deep breath. "Niko. Per corpus. Animi per. Per cor et animam. Ostende quid vere cogitas. Quid sentis? Niko."(1) Before my eyes memories of us flash like a movie before my eyes. Her smile is so beautiful. Her soul is so vibrant. Then they crack. My body begins to ache. My head begins to whirl. My heart breaks and my soul dims. Then I am in a field looking at her and Link.

I call out to her. "Niko!" She doesn't respond.

Link hugs her. "Shhh. Sis, it's ok."

She rips out of his grip. "No, it's not!" She cries. My heart breaks seeing this sight. "How could he?! I thought I knew him but clearly, I know nothing."

"Then tell him that! Niko, you need to communicate with him. The little cold shoulder act isn't fooling anyone." She scoffs. "You love him. You need him. So his past is dark. All of our pasts are dark! No one here is perfect. He's yours. He's all yours. Your braking him and your braking yourself." She breathes heavily as she looks at him. "Go."

"I can't." She shakes her head as she looks down at her feet. The sky begins to turn darker and darker. We all look at the sky. A hint of blue fills the space in the woods. "Shit." She transforms quickly and runs off.

I come back to. My body aches. My eyes change.

Jenna looks at me. "Go." I stand up and run to our room. I stand looking at the window. I see her run through the grass transforming back as she reaches the house. I hear her small feet pounding the marble stairs. The door swings open.

I turn and look at her. "Mi amor." She stands panting. She lunges at me and I catch her mid-air slamming my lips onto hers. I slam her against the wall. She gasps. Braking the kiss. I stare into her eyes. "Jade?"

She shakes her head. "No. I'm here." I nod slowly. She slams her lips onto mine again. We grow hungry. We grow needy. I place her down on the bed. I rip open her already ripped shirt. I look down at her perfectly beautiful body.

Thank god for that damn blue moon.

--------------------

1-Niko. Through the body. Through your thoughts. Through your heart and soul. Show me what you think. What do you feel? Niko.