A Big Bang

Within what feels like seconds I am awoken. I am awoken by a sound. A big bang. My instincts kick in right away. I jump up and run to the door. Ashton trails closely behind me. I walk downstairs.

Rubble and dust fill the floors and air. "Is everyone ok?!" I run down the stairs. The women and children cough and nod. Soon my family runs down the steps. I take off my sweater and walk out of the new hole in my house. My blood boils as I walk through what used to be a wall. My eyes set upon a pack I have never seen before. "Who in the hell do you guys think you are?!"

Ashton grabs my arm. "Niko be careful. That's the second most powerful pack in the world."

"And clearly I don't give a flying fu..."

"My name is Quil. I am the alpha of this pack. The Wimpy pack." I begin to laugh as does Link.

Everyone else chuckles. "Wimpy?!" I laugh harder.

The man gets frustrated. "William shut her up." A man starts to walk toward me. My eyes turn. The man stops short. Link chuckles at the man's fright.

Ashton grabs my hand. "Ya, I wouldn't do that if I was you."

"Ah, I see why you are such a powerful pack."

"Ya well, you are going to be seeing stars after my powerful fist goes up your wimpy ass." I look at Jenna and smile. Magic swirls around her fingers.

Ashton speaks up. "What do you guys want?"

Quil smiles. "I want your power. I want your pack. I want your witch, your seer, but most importantly I want your bitch." He points to me.

"No one calls me a bitch bitch." My teeth bare.

He chuckles. "She is a feisty one Ashton. It would be a shame to lose her." His eyes change. We all change.

"Women take your children and get out of here. We will find you all." People run.

Jenna spits out a protection spell. "Praesidium. Protegant feminarum turba viros de filiis. Omni semita certa motus instrumenta daturum."(1)

"Let's do this." We jump into action fighting tooth and nail. Balto yells out warnings and Jenna's magic flies through the air. I hear a whimper from Ashton and run to his aid. We fight as a family killing off the Wimpy pack one by one. I lock eyes on Quil.

He changes back to his human form. "Enough all of you." Everyone transforms back. "I underestimated you all." Something in his voice tells me that something is wrong. Jenna is walked to the front a man has a knife to her throat.

He is muttering something. "Disputatio pythonissam non licuit. Non licet tibi videatur pythonissam. Nullum potest pythonissam magicae." (2)

"What have you done to her?!" My heart aches for my friend, for Balto, for my family.

Quil smiles. "Oh isn't this fun! The great royal alpha is small again."

"Let her go!" Balto's voice is filled with heartbreak as Alue and Lycan hold him back.

"Awe how sweet. Love." Ashton grabs my hand giving me strength.

"What do you want Quil?"

He grins. "I already told you what I want little wolf." He walks close to me getting inches from my face. "You."

Ashton moves me behind him. "Over my dead body."

"That can be arranged."

I mind link, Ashton. "She's my family Ashton. I need to save her."

"Ya? Well, what am I to do without you?"

"Don't worry I have a plan."

"I can't lose you Niko."

"I'll go with you but you have to let her go first." Ashton's head hangs low as I step beside him. Jenna is shoved onto the ground. She gasps. She stands quickly and runs to Balto. I kiss Ashton on the cheek. I stand in front of him. A collar and chain are placed around my neck. It was soaked in wolfsbane. I wince. This wasn't just torture to me but to my pack and Quil knew it.

Ashton looked into my eyes Moro and Link held him back. "Stop it! You're hurting her!" He cried. He cried so hard and my heart broke. "Please!" Another chain was wrapped around my wrists. A van pulled up. "I will find you Niko! I promise."

I smile as tears run down my face. I kiss my hands knowing he will feel it. "I know baby." A bag soaked in wolfsbane covers my face. I whimper out in pain. I am thrown into the van and everything and everyone fades.

"Niko!"

-------------------------------------------------------

1-Protection. Protection over the women men and children of this pack. Track their every move and give them the tools to fight.

2-Witch not allowed to talk. Witch not allowed to see. Witch may cast no magic.