Family Doesnt Hunt Family

Ashton and the others have been gone for a long time. To long for comfort. I call Ashton but he doesn't answer. The door to the packhouse swings open. I'm ready to let Jade take over when I turn and see a scared Moro. His clothes are ripped and his face is tear-stained. I slide down the rail of the stairs and run to him. As soon as I get to him he falls on his knees.

"Tell me what happened." He tries to talk but can't so I mind link him.

Moro, what the hell happened?

We were packing and then we heard a bang. We all changed into our wolves but they had wolfsbane. I was tortured at a young age with it and built up a tolerance but I was the only one that got away.

Who's they?

The men in the photo.

My blood starts to boil. I start to pace. I scream out in pain. Link runs to hug me. I drop to my knees and almost on cue, I feel a burning sensation on my neck. I scream and throw off the leather jacket that I had put on.

Aleu runs over and looks at my neck. "They are pouring wolfsbane on Ashton. We have to stop this fast."

I look up at Link. "Jade we want Niko back."

"I am Niko."

"I've never seen that before." Another burn comes onto my wrist.

A red raised mark shows up. "Ah! What the hell does that mean?!"

"Your eyes are purple but your still here."

"That's not our prob..." Another one across my back. I slam my fist on the ground. "That's it! Get changed!"

"What?!"

"We are going now!" I stand up. I run upstairs and change.

 I run upstairs and change