Ready. Set. Go.

Balto frowns looking at Scar. He rips his hand away. 

He huffs out scoffing. "It doesn't matter what I show you. You still won't change your mind." 

Scar smirks. "Get her." Jenna shoots at Scar with her magic. He flies through the air as we all watch in anticipation. He lands on his feet bearing his teeth furious. Scars men grab Jenna and Balto as they try and make a run for it. Our pack steps forward a bit in response. The pack association steps forward too. Scar looks at Jenna. "Take her away." Jenna struggles against the men.

A low growl escapes Link's throat. "Let her go!" He starts to charge.

I lunge forward to grab him but Ashton grabs me. "Link!" As he runs to her aid Link fights off three of Scar's men. Scar runs at him and they collide in mid-air. Scar grunts and they come back down to the ground. Link's body drops and Scar smiles turning to our pack smiling with Link's head in his hand. I scream out. "No! Link!" I fall to my knees sobbing as Ashton holds me tightly. The rest of the pack stands shocked. Their anger rises as Scars men toarch Links' body. Jenna crys. We all growl half turning and spring into action. The association runs at us as well half turned. Balto gets free. He begins to fight a man in Scar's pack. 

A female witch looks at him across the field. "Dolor." (1) Balto falls to his knees in pain. Jenna tries to fight the men holding her to get to him. I break a guy's arm and start to run to Balto. Scar's men run over to him ripping off his head. 

Jenna scream. "Balto!" Moro sets eyes on the witch's brother and breaks his neck in one swift move. The female witch stands stunned. Jenna huffs in anger. "Inflammare flammam." (2) The men holding her set on fire and turn to ash. 

The female witch looks at Moro. "Dolor." (1) Moro falls to the ground yelping. A man runs up to him and snaps his neck. Ashton stops fighting and looks over at Moro's body. He howls up into the sky. 

I am grabbed by three men. Two have my arms and one has my neck. I struggle against them kicking and clawing.

The whole pack is pretty much getting their asses kicked. Jenna looks up into the sky and yells. She slams her fist down on the ground. A huge gaping crack runs across the field. People fall in to the ground including two of the three men holding me. I fight the one left off and throw him into the gap. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1- Pain.

2- Set to flame.