Sphnix [10]

King Jungkook woke up to the bright sun. But he wanted to wake up, he felt refresh and good. The thought of yesterday was a roller coaster, but he can say regardless, he was happy to see the queen enjoying her time.

He felt proud of himself.

The maid came in with their usual routine to help him get ready. The thought of one of his maid Wendy, he believes, coming in to him last night angered him. He found himself enjoying her touch but he didn't feel it was right. For the first time in along time, he refused. She was obviously shock, so was he. He didn't give her a chance to convince him otherwise, he walked in his room alone.

After getting dress he went downstairs for breakfast. The king skip down the stair while whistling a tune, he didn't know of. But he did it anyways.

Weird. He thought to himself

He arrive at the breakfast table to see everyone but the queen at the dining table to having breakfast. He hid his disappointment as he sat down.

He didn't touch his plate, so nobody was able to. He wanted to wait for the Queen. After five minutes of silence, he didn't see any signs of the Queen coming down.

Jimin and RM watch the king in confusion.

"Are you not hungry?" RM ask the king.

The king took a breath and look over at Princess Rose, "Is the queen not having breakfast?" He ask her.

Princess Rose gave a nervous smile, "She didn't really say. She just told me to come down to eat."

King Jungkook nod his head. "You all can eat. I'll wait for the Queen." He tells every without looking at them.

Princess Jennie smirks at her cousin. She was indeed proud of him. But she did question why the queen isn't down yet.

Everyone talk and ate, while the king kept his eye at the entrance of the room. He sign a out a breath of irritation. Everyone eye the king nervously.

Jimin was going to ask him what's wrong but the king stood up and storm out of the room. The remaining people of the table, sat down in silence.

"What the hell just happen?" Princess Jennie ask.

RM shrugs his shoulders, "I don't know. Aren't you three trying play Cupid? That is your mess."

Princess Jennie eye RM with a mix of anger and understanding. She cross her arm, "They we're fine yesterday."

RM was eating as he nods his head. "I don't know but I did hear Wendy cursing him out."

"Wendy?" Princess Rose question the name.

RM nods his again as he took a bite from his food. "But I am not sure why. She is very fond of him, so it was surprising to her say such things."

Jimin listens to RM words, "Did she talk to him last night?"

RM took a sip of his drink before answering, "Not that I know of. But I know that she has been trying to get his attention."

Princess Jennie shook her head in disgust. She knew maids took this job to sleep with the king. And damn it she was mad.

"Do you think she tried to do something last night?" Jimin as RM.

All RM did was shrugs his shoulders, "I don't know." After he took another bite.

Jennie slams her hand on the table, which made everyone turn to her in confusion. But her eyes were directly on RM.

"How can you eat?" She ask him.