Sphnix [11]

At the youth charity event, Jimin was playing soccer with some teenage boys. Princess Rose was on the bleacher, cheering for him. Jimin was a good player, but he didn't make a single goal. He gave every boy a chance to make a goal.

Princess Rose felt warm at the sight.

When they were done, Jimin was sweaty and out of the breath. Princess Rose brought a bottle of water to Jimin.

"You were absolutely amazing." Princess Rose praise Jimin.

Jimin lifted the bottom of his shirt to wipe the sweat off his forehead. This gave every girl, including Princess Rose a glimpse of his defining abs.

Jimin smirk at the princess as she was openly checking him out.

"Thank you." He said breaking her trance.

Princess Rose didn't blush from embarrassment but she laughs it out. "Everyone here praises about how much you contribute to this charity."

"Yeah. I been invested to this for three years now." He explains.

Princess Rose nods her head. "They also said you never have brought a women with you, except Princess Jennie."

Jimin stare at the princess with a teasing smile, "Are you investigating?"

"No." Her eyes widen. "I just heard some conversation."

Jimin took a step toward Princess Rose, "No I never brought a women to this. I haven't want to share this moment with anybody else." His grabs princess Rose's hand. "If you want to know, just ask."

Princess Rose eyes narrows, as if she was thinking. "Why me?"

"Because I like you. And I believe you would appreciate this." He answers. "Why did you come?"

With out any hesitation, "Because I like you. Isn't that obvious?"

The two laugh at Princess Rose bluntness. At his first sight of Princess Rose, Jimin was captivated by her beauty but as he got to know her, he fell for her strong personality, daring attitude and sincere honesty.

Maybe because she is a princess but she never felt the need to impress him. He actually felt the opposite. For a moment, he thought he was over his head with a women like her, but she played her cards right.

She was strong but not too strong where it frighten him.

"What's your next move Jimin?" Princess Rose ask.

"What do you mean?" He ask her.

"I like you, and you like me. What's next?" She ask again.

He ruffle his hair in shyness, "My goodness women, you really just go for it don't you?"

She shrugs her shoulders, "You can say that."

He sign out, "Well, how about another day like this. You and me out the palace. And if we still feel the same, Be my date for the ball."

Princess Rose was in her thoughts thinking of Jimin's proposal. "Deal."

Back at the palace of the Sphnix, Queen Lalisa,King Jungkook and Sehun were sitting in the smaller living room.

The king sat there silently watch Sehun showing her all the food he brought over. Queen Lalisa smiles but he knew she thought this whole visit was weird.

The man brought over twenty kind of cheese. Is he trying to give her a stomach issue? King Jungkook thought to himself.

Sehun grab some crackers and spread some cheese on it. The king arch his brow at the man.