Lamia [20]

The window was slightly open and Queen Lalisa can feel King Jungkook arms tighten around her waist. Subconsciously she know that he is cold but he was making sure that she was fine, no matter how many she tells him that she is use to the cold weather. She found it really sweet, but she also can feel him slightly shivering. She slowly got up from her bed, doing her best not to wake him up as she walked to her closet and grab another blanket. Lisa place the blanket on him, and she notices a small sign out of him. 

A small little smirk appear on her face, seeing him at ease. She went back to her bed into his warm arms. His arms went to belly and rub her stomach gently. She smiles with tenderness as she scoots closer to him. 

"You aren't cold?" His raspy voice caught me off guard. 

"I thought you were asleep?" She turns her body towards him.

He sign out, "How can I with your heavy feet."

Lisa's mouth widen with a hint of smile, "What? Heavy feet?" 

He chuckles, "I'm sorry doll, but you have a heavy feet." He then looks her into the eyes, "That's how I know when you are in the room." 

She place my head in the crook of his neck. "How can you be cold and sweet at the same time?"

"You haven't figured it out yet?" He caress her cheeks, now they are are eye to eye, "Its part of my charm."

She smile as she leans up to kiss him. Jungkook's hands roam her body, then her legs wrapped around his waist so they could have very little space between them. She could feel the bulge in his thin pajamas pants in front of her core. A small moan escape her lips when he starts to caress her breast. 

He pull away from her lips and nibbled on her earlobe, "You my doll, are going to drive me crazy with your moans." 

She smirks as she gently bite his broad shoulders, "I'm sure you have heard many women moan before."

He shrugs his shoulder as he went to attack her neck, "Sure, but knowing that you have only moan for me, turns me on more." 

She smiles, "Well I'm all yours King Jungkook." 

His hands went to her wet core and start playing  with her as he sucks one of her breast. Her fingers entangled in his long silky hair. She loved how his hair feels between her fingers and he loves how his fingers get wet when they enter her. His finger became aggressive, as her moans became louder.

"Give it to me Lili." He growls out .

And she did. He kissed her as she came down from her climax. He pull down his pajamas pants showing all his glory. Her eyes didn't hide the desire she had in herself and he didn't want her to. Her hands went into his shirt to feel the god given abs. As she hoist up his shirt she gave each ab a kiss till the shirt was fully removed their lips met and they now were both on their knees kissing and caressing one another. 

"I love you Lili."

"I love you too Kookie." 

She gently laid her down and removed her panties and slowly insert himself into her. She arch her back as she felt every inch of his in her. He grunts as he hear her moans getting louder. To get a better angle, she lift her right leg over his shoulder. Her eyes widen as she grips the sheets and screams out.

"Fuck doll! Scream my name Lili. My. Whole. Fucking. Name!" He grunts out as he pounds into her.

"Jeon Jungkook!" She screams out. "It feels good." She could feel the familiar satisfied knot coming in as she moans louder. "I'm coming." 

"Mmmmm, Me too. Come with me doll." 

And just like that she scream on last time and his thrust became sloppy as they both reached their climax together. The two was filled with sweat even with the cool wind blowing in from the window. He finally laid down next to her wrapping a blanket over them. 

"That was amazing." Lisa words whispers in his ears.

He gave her gentle kiss on her temple. "Nari."

Lisa brows furrow, "What?" 

"If its a girl, I like the name Nari." He finally explains. (A/N It means the flower Lily in Korean)

He couldn't see her face but she was smiling. "What if its a boy?"

He was silent for a second, "I don't know yet." He chuckles, "I been wanting a boy my whole life to have male heir, but if I had a daughter that is anything like you, I believe we will have a strong heir no matter what."

Lisa heart was beating rapidly.  Somehow his words made her forget the ranging king she first met is now the man who wants a baby girl to become a strong queen. 

There was a knock on Lisa's door. The two were still naked, she got up but Jungkook shook his head. He grab his robe and went to open the door. 

"Princess Rose? Jimin?"

Lisa eyes furrow brows, she grab her robe and walk to the door to see two with irritated look. 

"What's going on? Is everything okay?" Lisa ask the two.

Rose's eyes were barely open and Jimin eyes were narrowing at Lisa and Jungkook. They obviously seem like they were woken up.

"You know, I'm in the next room right?" Rose's grits out.

Lisa eyes widen, "Oh ummm.... I'm -"

"And I am across the hall. We get you two are happily in love and about to start a family. But we do not need to know when you two are doing it." 

Lisa bit her lips from laughing as Jungkook grabs Lisa waist, "Noted." Jungkook tells the two and shuts the door on them.   

A/N

This is a very short chapter. I'm sorry. I am in isolation and waiting for my results to come for the COVID test. So I haven't been feeling well but I am also bored. So I'm trying to write but I do not have the energy to fully write. I hope you all understand.

So I have two stories that I been secretly writing. I am going post the first three chapters of each story, and I'm asking to vote for which one you wish for me to continue to write. I'm going to post the chapters on the story YOU PICK. 

I hope you like them. 

Again thank you for the support. I will keep up the stories for you to vote and share till the end of this month. 

Thank you all for so much support. I don't know when I am going to update since I am not feeling very well. I hope you all are doing fine and staying safe.