Lamia [10]

The day of the king and queen argument went by fast. The two were not talking to each other and the others noticed. But nobody questioned it.

The next day, Queen Lalisa was told by Jisoo that she was going around town with RM and ask for Jin to help Jackson guard her.

Jin was reluctant at first but he did what the queen told him to do.

Princess Rose told Queen Lalisa that she will be joining   Jimin at a charity event. Queen Lalisa was happy but then she knew that meant it more a chance she had to face the king.

"Are you going to tell me what happen?" Princess Rose ask Queen Lalisa as she was getting ready.

Lisa was sitting on her bed watching Rose getting ready. "I don't know what you are talking about."

"Lisa!" Rose calls her name. She looks at her cousin, "This is me, you are talking about."

Lisa signs a irritated breath as she fell back on Rose bed. "I don't really know. I mean, we got into a heated discussion for I don't even know why."

"Does it have anything to do with Jin?" Rose ask.

Lisa lift herself up from bed, "Why do you say that?"

Rose look at Lisa from their reflection of the mirror, "Well King Jungkook was throwing dagger from his eyes toward Jin last night during dinner."

Lisa jump off the bed and stomps her foot. "That moron."

Rose eyes widen, "WOW. Seriously what happen? I never seen you like this."

Queen Lalisa walk around Princess Rose's room in frustration. "Seriously who the hell does he think he is? Like what logical man think Jin flirts with me. Is he mental?"

By this time Princess Rose stood from her chair and walk to her cousin, trying to calm her down.

"Lisa.." she grabs her attention. "King Jungkook think Jin flirts with you?"

Queen Lalisa eyes widen, "Yes can you believe that man?"

Princess Rose smiles but didn't say a word. Which made Lisa brow rises.

"You don't think Jin flirts with me right?" Lisa ask her.

Rose shrugs her shoulders, "Well not purposely but you two are pretty close. Anyone who doesn't know your relation with Jin may think you two have some kind of feelings for one another."

"What?" Lisa ask in surprise.

"If I'm being honest."

"But you never said anything." Lisa voice was shallow.

Rose sat down with Lisa on her bed, "Because it's not really anybody's business why you two are like that. At least till you two are actually interested in people."

"But.. why.. is it a issue now?" Queen Lalisa ask.

Rose stood up with a smirk and grab her coat from her closet. "Like I said, it's not people's business until either you or Jin are involve with others."

Queen Lalisa was lost in thought of Rose's word. Is it because King Jungkook and I are trying to unite our people.

"Lisa.." Rose call her again. "Please let yourself understand this weird feeling you have. The faster you do, the faster you and the king can unite." Rose opens her door with a smile. "I have to go, but I'll see you later."

Princess Rose walk out the room leaving a confuse queen.

Queen Lalisa stood you from Rose bed and walk out towards her room when she sees Princess Jennie down the hallway.