Lamia [5]

On their first day at the Sphinx palace, Queen Lalisa was offered by the king to attend a meeting with him. He explained that this meeting was with a group of gentleman who help with security Of their land.

He said it was only going to be four men, including Jimin. He said that the this was an easy transit for people to get to know the Lamia.

Queen Lalisa agreed, not knowing what else she would be doing. Princess Rose would be with Princess Jennie, getting details for the Royal Ball back in order since the king just reinstated the ball.

Jisoo was going to be with RM, trying to get the bottom of the situation before we leave.

Jin will be with Queen Lalisa and She knows it bothers him that the Queen is easily trusting the Sphinx. Queen Lalisa doesn't trust them fully but she is keeping an open mind that things can change.

As the Queen was getting ready when there was a knock on her door. She was only in her robe, assuming it was her cousin, Princess Rose. She walks toward the door, and when she opens it, to her surprise it was the king.

King Jungkook gives her a smile, "Good morning Queen Lalisa, how was your night?"

Queen Lalisa looks around in awkwardness as she tries to close the top of her robe, then back to the King. She muster up the courage and smile, "It was fine. Thank you."

King Jungkook smiles widen. "Great, I am here to escort you to breakfast."

She furrow her brows, "That is quite all right, I have my guard to escort me."

The king smiles falters a little but was back into a smile, "I know, I was just offering."

The queen had a guilty feeling in her stomach. She didn't mean to be rude. In all honesty beside the guards, she never had a man near her room. She didn't understand this kind of feeling in her body.

She felt like was being rude to the king, so she apologizes. "I am sorry. If you give me a few minutes, I'll be out."

As if the king finally realize she was only in a robe,his eyes widen as he apologizes. King Jungkook nods his head and waited for Queen Lalisa to shut the door.

Queen Lalisa immediately went towards her bed, where her clothes laid. She quickly puts on her red and black plaid skirt with a black top. She then went to her closet to put grab her long red blazer to wear.

After five to ten minutes she is finally satisfied with her appearance and walks out the door. King Jungkook back was facing her and when he heard the door open, both the king and her royal guard turn around with a smile.

Her eyes met the King's and She saw his eyes look her up and down for a split second. He gave a small nib on his bottoms lip, which she saw but didn't care.Queen Lalisa was use of men looking at her, it never faze her. If a man was looking at her or was fond of her, then she was the the definition of a Lamia.

Lamia women were raise to be sophisticated and elegance with mysterious and sexiness. Because Of this Queen Lalisa never felt special when a man look her way because it was normal.

Queen Lalisa saw a glint it surprise in King Jungkook eyes when she ignore his gaze. And Queen Lalisa didn't care.

"I'm ready when you are." She tells him.

King Jungkook came back to reality, he held his hand out, for her to walk ahead of him. "Ladies first."

Queen Lalisa walks down the stairs with King Jungkook behind her. Jin was behind him. They finally reach the bottom and then King Jungkook walks next to her.