Sphnix [7]

King Jungkook eyes never left the Queen's sight. He kept his distance, since she didn't look so happy when she arrived to the ballroom. He was watching his cousin talking to the two Lamia like they been friends their whole life. He noticed, the Queen's smile was wider and brighter then he has ever seen her smile. And he caught him smiling because of that sight.

Jimin came up behind the king, but didn't say a word. He was watching the king as he watch the Queen. Jimin has never seen his friend like this with a women. Usually when he see a beautiful girl, he goes up to them but right now, he is keeping his distance. Jimin wonder what was so different now.

Jimin decides to let the king know he was there.

"You know Lamia's women are known to draw men in with just a smile. Have you seen that kind of impact yet?"

King Jungkook looks at his friend in question. "Don't you think they are beautiful?"

"I do. Princess Rose is the most beautiful women I have seen." He said as he watch the Lamia Princess measuring the wall. Then he turn to the king, "The Queen is also beautiful."

King Jungkook narrows his eye at Jimin. "How about you keep your eyes Princess Rose and not the queen, yeah?"

Jimin smirks at the king's possessiveness. "Sure, I will. But I am not the only man who thinks these Lamia girls are beautiful."

The king whole body faces Jimin and cross his arms. "Who else?"

Jimin mimic his actions. "Sehun."

One word. One name. One person boils the king's skin. The king knew he had some kind of interest in the Queen. The fact that the Queen never put any boundaries or distance with Sehun's obvious pitiful flirting, bothered the king.

"Well, Queen Lalisa is too good for man like Sehun." King Jungkook grumbles to Jimin.

Jimin raise an brow at the king's behavior. Jimin is starting to convince himself that Queen Lalisa is a witch. It would have to explain the king's behavior.

"What is happening right now?" Jimin ask with a smirk.

The king straightened his posture as he realized he was acting like a child. He clears his throat. "Nothing. I just think as a queen she shouldn't settle for anybody."

Jimin smirks widen. "And what kind of guy should she be with?"

The king wasn't sure why he was acting like this. He has no intention in being a relationship with the Queen. She interest him for sure, to him the Queen is beautiful, and her smile radiates so much energy. But the king wasn't interested in a relationship.

He told himself to stop acting like a jealous fool.

"You know what?" The king said to Jimin in a matter of fact tone. "I don't care."

Jimin smirks disappears. Jimin knew it was a wrong approach to the king like that. The king wouldn't confess his feelings immediately. Jimin did hope maybe he would but he knew better.

"Well, I think Princess Rose needs a dress for the ball. And I believe the queen will be going to town with her to find a dress. Many eyes will be on the Queen, and you know what would be great?" Jimin ask the king with enthusiasm.

The king looks at his friend as if he was crazy, "What?"

Jimin smirks, "If a Sphnix capture the Queen's attention and she marries someone from our side and we could have peace. Maybe she will find a man in the city."

King Jungkook turns his whole body to Jimin with dark eyes. "The Queen will not marry a common man."

Jimin rolls his eye, "You keep saying things like that but it's not you that decides who she marries."