\18/

While Jimin has been catching up with his family, a snow storm was approaching the Mountains. It started snowing profusely. The smalls huts in the village were covered by snow and the only source of water was iced by the harsh coldness of the weather. Snowstorms weren't that frequent in the Mountains, it's been a couple of years since they had one. Whenever they have one, they suffer a great deal. The snow covered up their huts and houses completely as they suffocated the floor. As if it was the start of something bad.

"The last time this happened, we had to rebuild some huts..." Jimin recalled as he helped them move all their things inside of their houses before it gets worse. They knew they had to be quarantined for a couple of days, maybe even a week.

Hwan helped him with the process, "Whoever hunted so many animals for us is just so nice. We aren't going to starve this week, especially because of the snowstorm." Mentioning as he kept wondering why Jimin was zoning out. "Jimin!"

The young man snapped back into reality, "oh, sorry! I just have a lot on my mind." He claimed as he finished his chore and took a break in his hut.

"I know... talk to me about it." Hwan sat down next to him and gave him the warm smile he usually does. "I can help you, for sure."

As he brushed his purple hair, he answered his friend, "do I let you down sometimes? I mean... do I have some anger issues?" He asked, concerned.

     Hwan took the brush from his hand and started doing it himself, "if you feel too strongly about something then you can be a bit... close minded." He didn't hide the truth from him. "You do have a temper too. If you want to work on that then you also need to be true with your emotions. Why are you asking me so suddenly?"

     Jimin sighed as he looked down on the floor, "Hwan, I never knew I had that many flaws until I started caring about someone. Don't get me wrong," he said quickly, "I care about you and my family so much but it's just a different kind of care. I can't explain it. But whenever I talk to that person, my emotions get out of hand and I would lash out sometimes." He explained the burden in his heart without giving out too many details.

      "Hmm," his close friend hummed as he looked him in the eyes and smiled. "Having flaws is normal, Jimin. You just need to start paying attention to yourself about how you act in certain situations." Hwan gave him a charming smile, "different type of care? You amaze me." He laughed at his comment. "You clearly like that person. Who is it? A person you met at the Academy?"

        Jimin rolled his eyes, "don't worry about it. I probably won't meet them again."

       A loud bang was heard by the two. Cries of people in the village were loud making Jimin jump out of his seat and go outside. Hwan followed, "what on earth is happening right now!?"

    Jimin saw that one of the houses was blown off and there were some injured people. He went back inside and grabbed his bow and arrow. "Hwan, evacuate everyone and get them to the emergency caves. Right now." He yelled as he left him quickly.

    The young man ran after him, "wait!" He caught up and hugged Jimin, "Don't get hurt." He then left to do what Jimin exactly told him to do.

     The young man with the purple hair couldn't see where the attack came from due to the harsh snow that was falling. He looked around and then saw his instructor with the teachers and their dragons. He ran to them and faced them. "Jimin? What the heck are you doing here!" Namjoon yelled.

     As his arrow was right in place and ready to fire at them, he answered, "I'm protecting my home. Now, before this gets dangerous, I suggest that you leave."

    Seokjin stared at him, "Jimin, don't try anything or you will be suspended."

       Jimin started laughing, "do you think I care about that right now? I said fucking leave before I shoot this arrow and I will not hold back to save my family and the people I grew up with."