\8/

The three young men were in the cafeteria eating their dinner while their dragons were in their dorms. The cafeteria was lit by torches, giving it a dim effect around the Academy. With everyone enjoying their meals, Jimin had something else in mind. Taehyung bumped his foot with Jimin's as he was sitting across from him making Jimin look at him. Taehyung raised a brow, "why are you quiet?"

       Hoseok kept eating his food as he waited for Jimin's answer. The young man ran his fingers through his purple hair and sighed, "I feel a little home-sick not going to lie," he placed his fork down and played with his hair, "my dragon doesn't even like me..."

         Taehyung licked his lips and smiled, "how about you start calling him by his name?" That statement alone made Jimin roll his eyes and look away. "It's not like I have a connection with my dragon, it's the first day, Jimin-ah." He called him by his nickname.

      "Don't include me," Hoseok scoffed, "my dragons love me, we already are getting along. I'm sure they won't leave me." He bragged in-front of the two.

      Jimin stood up and held his tray, "I'll go first since I'm tired." He said to the two and before they can reject, he already left. The young man walked to his room wishing he had his separate room to collect his thoughts. Walking in to his room, he saw his dragon on the floor, next to his bed resting, but not sleeping.

     Jimin cleared his throat to get his attention but Jungkook licked his tail, unbothered. Jimin sighed loudly and cleared his throat again. Jungkook sat up then turned around facing the wall and sat back down. Jimin rolled his eyes and banged his feet, "Fine! Don't talk to me then." He stormed into the bathroom to shower.

_____

         The clouds were grey, and the sun was hidden. But, it was still there to make it warm, but it wasn't seen. It's presence was still as important. While everyone got ready for class, their dragons were not seen in the morning. It was said that they wake up earlier than everyone to warm up their wings and get energetic.

        All the students lined up outside again, waiting for their teachers. They saw their dragons come up to them and stand in-front of them. Jimin sighed, he was relieved that Jungkook hasn't left him, yet. Seokjin showed up with his perfectly combed hair, "Good-morning trainers!" He saw that all the dragons were there too, "looks like you all survived the first day." He clapped his hands, "as you know, there is another quiz today. Today is all about your patience, you must hunt an animal with only the resources we provide to you. I get that it might take all day, so the better the animal, the better your score! Your dragons cannot help you, but they have to be with you." He clapped his hands again, "bring the supplies in!"

      His students looked where he was looking at, yet again, no one brought anything in. Seokjin sighed and left to bring the resources in, "I swear they embarrass me like that everyday," he mumbled. "Okay, goodluck everyday." He blew on his whistle.

    Everyone started running to the big pile of resources. Jimin chose a rope but got pushed before he can choose his other items. "Aren't they a little violent..." he said. Some students already left so he tried taking their spots and saw a lot of the items already taken. He grabbed two random items and shoved it in his backpack with the rope without even thinking about it anymore and started running. He stopped quickly and looked back at his dragon, "come on, we can't be slow!"

     Jungkook followed him close while they ran to the Jungle. Jimin wanted to go there specifically, he has caught a lot of animals in the Jungle before. "Be careful, we can't step on loud things, it may scare the animals." He told his dragon as they slowed down.