\13/

The water was warm, loosening up Jimin's body and letting him relax. Like an imaginary massage for his whole entire body. His purple hair soaked in the spring water turning really soft as he backed up with his hands enjoying the water. He backed up into something and started feeling it, until he realized something a bit too late. The young man's eyes shot open as he felt something familiar, he touched it with his hand underneath the water, "can you not stroke my dick?" A very familiar voice said. He turned around quickly and his eyes widened as he saw Jungkook.

        Jimin's face burned red out of the embarrassment and the heat of the water, "I'm sorry!" He said hastily while he visualized Jungkook's body, "I didn't mean to... why are you wearing a shirt?"

        The meta-human sighed as he swam closer to his trainer and smirked, "so perverts like you won't stare at me." He said while he looked down at the young man.

      "That was an accident and you know it," Jimin further explained himself and paused to admire Jungkook's features. Water dropped from his red hair as his eyelashes were wet making his hazel green eyes more attractive. Jimin knew he had been lonely for too long, knowing that Jungkook's trait is flirting, he knew he had to control himself. "How is your back?"

      Jungkook smiled admiring how Jimin kept eye contact and didn't look anywhere else; he was hard to break. "It's killing me, that's why I came here, to relax." He turned from him.

     The young man breathed out loud, "thank god he moved, my hormones couldn't have been controlled longer..." he thought to himself. Jimin read a lot about traits. Meta-humans use their traits to make their trainers do what they say. To make them control their trainers. Some may take advantage of it, but some don't even use it. "Just get a massage or something."

     Only his heard turned to the side to answer Jimin, "I'll be fine," he paused and turned his body to face Jimin with a good five feet apart, "actually- do you want to give me a massage?" He smirked uncontrollably, "you would get on my back and sit on my ass as you massage me while admiring my back muscles. And then, you would start kissing my back neck because you couldn't control yourself around me. You will be embarrassed. I'll laugh. Then we would get to have some fun."

     Jimin's felt like he couldn't breathe. He didn't like Jungkook that way and never imagined this situation, but that scenario made him speechless. His lips opened as his eyes wandered on his body. As if Jungkook wasn't wearing a shirt. Jimin ripped the shirt with his eyes as he imagined the fun they would have. He closed his eyes and laughed suddenly, "you really are good with your trait, but I'm very strong minded."

        Jungkook swam closer and placed his hands on Jimin's cheeks, he caressed his face waiting for Jimin to open his eyes, and once he did, he whispered, "give me one night; I'll earn your trust in a way you would have never imagined." He leaned in next to his ear and bit it softly as breathed out, "you won't regret it."

       Knowing that his ears turned red and that he had a boner, he smiled at Jungkook, "you're really trying aren't you? If you're that desperate for a trainer, go attract someone else."

      Jungkook licked his lips as he moved away feeling defeated, "very stubborn." He clapped his hands, "I'll get you one day Jimin. I'll make you fall for me so hard." He bit his bottom lip and stood up suddenly while still facing him. "I'll see you tomorrow."

       The young man's eyes expanded as he saw Jungkook's whole front. His ears were as red as Jungkook's hair. He turned around and felt relieved that he finally left. Taehyung noticed that Jungkook left, so he swam over to Jimin, "dude that was intense. You wouldn't mind if I hook up with your meta-human, right?"