\4/

Higher than a tower, polished very finely, fancy torches in each corner, luxurious doors that are made out of different shiny stones, and what it looks like, more than a thousand students were waiting outside of the doors of the Academy. They all passed the first challenge which wasn't too hard. Jimin examined the students. He can recognize where some of them came from. Inspecting each student and what they had. Some talked to each other, some were completely quiet, and some seemed to intimidating to even talk to. His expectations of this academy weren't that high, he couldn't predict it was this deluxe.

       "Oh, and we have another one!" The handsome instructor commented.

A loud bang on the floor behind Jimin, he knew it was probably Hoseok that made it. He was going to keep close to Hoseok, not wanting to make any more new conversations with anyone else. "I lost my balance." Hoseok laughed as he stood up really quickly and listened to the same introduction the instructor gave Jimin.

The instructor left after to greet the other new students. Jimin walked a little admiring the school, hearing that Hoseok was following him. "I'm Jimin, by the way." He remembered that he never told him his name.

Hoseok gave him a side smile as he started to walk next to him. "I feel charged! This atmosphere is making me more and more thrilled to be here."

Jimin agreed with him. He felt the same feeling as soon as he got here, but he can't get too excited and forget his goal. He looked around to see if there was anyone he recognized, but no one yet.

"There are too many handsome boys here! I feel like I'm at paradise." The young man with the light blue hair chuckled. "I heard three are sharing a room! I'm hoping I end up with two cute guys. I'm always down for a threesome."

Taking off his black scarf and holding it tightly, he listened to Hoseok but never commented on what he said. He was as quiet as a mouse. That bothered Hoseok a little and made him talk even more. "What about you? Was that guy with you your lover? Your goodbye seemed intense." He poked Jimin, irritating him so he answered.

"You talk too much." Jimin claimed, aggravated. "He's my close friend, that's all."

Before Hoseok can ask any more personal questions, the instructor told everyone to circle around him. This relieved Jimin, he couldn't stand Hoseok anymore. "Maybe it was a mistake to stick next to him, he likes to gossip..." he thought.

While everyone gathered around the instructor, there seemed to be a lot of whispers about how handsome he was. "Good evening, ladies and gentlemen." There was a good balance of number between females and males. "If you didn't know yet, I am your instructor Kim Namjoon. You can address me by my last name."

"Can I have his last name?" Hoseok whispered in Jimin's ear jokingly.

"I am very happy to see that none of you tried swimming. The water was indeed poisonous, your brains saved you." He addressed his students. "In this Academy, you will learn some serious survival skills. The whole school will be divided into three teams. You don't get to choose who you end up with, that wouldn't be fun." The instructor smiled. "There will be a score board, you will be scored as a team and individually. Remember that the more points you gain each week, the better the prizes." He sneakily smiled, showing his deep dimples. "You will be divided based on your image and your level of skill. It won't be random. The first team is called; Demon Bullets. The second team is called; Winged Beasts. And finally, hopefully not least, Raven Strikers."

     "Shit, I want to be with you." Hoseok whispered to Jimin.

    The young man didn't reply, "fuck no, please let him be the furthest away from me. I made a mistake, I don't need him close at all." He thought, desperate.

       "This will be determined by taking a small paper quiz. Your choices will determine which team you will be in, choose wisely and good luck."

        There were multiple people handing out papers and pens to every person, it was going to be based on personality. This quiz could make or break them. "Hey, let me cheat!"

    Jimin rolled his eyes, "this isn't a test! Just write whatever you prefer." He announced to him. Walking away from him so he wouldn't look at his paper.

     "Okay, I can do this." He thought to himself, "first question... which weapon do you rely on the most." The questions were all free answer choices, he didn't need to think about it, he knew his answer immediately, "Bow and arrow." He smiled, satisfied. "Okay... second question, favorite environment." Unhappy and confused with his question, he needed a minute to think about it. "The sky. Is that even an environment? Fuck, I don't know. I'll move on." He looked up and no one finished yet, which made him breathe out and focus, "how much time do you spend hunting? Hmm... maximum six hours. Next question, do you like running? Fuck no." After a series of more detailed questions, he finished his quiz.

    No one knew which teams they were in, they were just assigned to go in three different doors. Jimin looked for Hoseok to see if he was going in the same door, but he didn't see him. "Thank god." He breathed out.

     The young man wasn't aiming for a team specifically, but the Raven Strikers seemed the most interesting to him, so he wished for that team. He walked in and saw a lot of doors, knowing it must have been the dorms they were going to sleep in. He needed sleep and craved it so much.

     "The names are assigned next to the door handles!" A student said.

   Jimin heard that and started looking for his name. He still didn't know what team he was in, but the dorm was decorated with the color Purple. So he knew that Demon Bullets wasn't the team he was in since they would be red. "There is a big chance I'm in the Raven Strikers!" He thought to himself happy.

        "Park Jimin?"

     Jimin turned around, his roommate found him. His eyes widened. It wasn't a foreign face for sure. "Kim Taehyung!"

     The two hugged each-other. "It's been so long! I can't believe we are roommates, that's like fate." Taehyung said.

    Jimin noticed that he didn't change one bit. His hair just got longer since it was in a bun. He pulled out from the hug, "we are!? Who's he third?"

     "This is fate!"

   Jimin's heart dropped as soon as he saw him. "Oh great..."

     Taehyung looked at him, "are you Jung Hoseok?" He asked.

      The young man with the purple hair opened their dorm room. There were three separate beds, twin sized with purple covers and purple pillow cases. Cabinets to put their clothes and belongings in, and a door that led to their own private bathroom. "This is sick!" Hoseok commented, pushing Jimin out of the way.

    "How did you end up here, go to the demon team!" He hissed unhappily. Taehyung laughed at Jimin's comment.

    "I see that you're as negative as ever." He chose the bed in the middle and sighed loudly. "We really need to catch up, Jimin."

      Jimin made eye contact with him. The look that Taehyung was giving him, that sentence, and him unbuttoning his shirt, felt seductive. "What's there to catch up on? It's not like I've done much in the last two years." Jimin moved to the bed on the left.

     Hoseok looked at the two, "we've never met, but I wouldn't mind catching up with you." He winked.

      Jimin laughed at his comment, "shut up the both of you! Let's unpack and sleep, we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow."

—\4/—

Who's also in quarantine? 👀