\14/

The instructor and Seokjin walked with Jimin back into the library, pulling him out of class to have a little talk with him. His meta-human was really confused on why they took him. They closed the library and made sure that no one was there, inspecting it really well, not wanting another incident with a student before they had their talk. Jimin was seated in-front of the two awkwardly.

"You've done a really good job staying quiet," Namjoon placed his hands on the table and leaned closely, "we will be leaving tonight and starting the mission. We will be back on Sunday. I'm telling you this so you won't get all curious and investigate then spill out the secret."

     Jimin felt concerned, he didn't like this mission. "Why would you try harming poor villages? That's just not right at all. Also, you can't force meta-humans to do that. They will all leave us like they did decades ago. They won't be able to trust humans anymore-"

    "This does not concern you," Namjoon didn't raise his voice, but it got huskier. "Your only job is to keep your mouth shut. We know the risks but we can't go against the king."

       Seokjin nodded, "we don't need to attack any villages if they cooperate."

      With a heavy heart, Jimin asked, "which villages are you attacking?"

     Namjoon stood up, "again, this doesn't concern you. We brought you here to tell you that one of our trusty teachers is keeping an eye on you. Do not try to do anything or say anything." He knocked on the table signaling Jimin to stand up and leave.

      The young man left the library and started walking back out to his class. He caught Jungkook waiting for him with eagerness. "What happened? It seemed really serious."

      Jimin wanted to tell someone so bad, but he knew he couldn't. "It wasn't important. Let's go back to practicing." He said to his meta-human as he waited for him to change into his dragon form.

   "You're no fun..." he turned into a dragon and waited for Jimin to get on him. The young man did and Jungkook was impressed. He already got the hang of that quickly. The dragon started flying; but he went up to the roof where it was prohibited to fly up there.

    "What are you doing! We can't be here. Jungkook we will get in trouble." Jimin started panicking but Jungkook climbed on the roof and then flew near the windows. Like they were spying on someone. Jimin realized that his dragon was trying to snoop on Namjoon's conversation. "We will get caught! Jungkook, please turn away."

       Jungkook groaned trying to make his trainer to stop talking. He did once they started hearing Namjoon talk about the villages he was going to attack. Jimin felt his heart beat fast but he wanted to listen. Namjoon named three villages in total. One of them was the Mountain Wolves. The young man started tearing up, he didn't know if it was out of frustration or out of concern. Jungkook was trying to listen more but Jimin used the handle and turned his body and for the first time, he had control over the dragon.

      "Let's go." He whispered as he made him start flying away, back to where they were suppose to be. Jungkook landed and changed back to his human form.

      "They're going to attack villages!? What the fuck-"

     The young man placed his hands over Jungkook's mouth as he tiptoed to reach him. "Don't yell! Come with me." He then held one of Jungkook's hands tightly and dragged him away. Behind a tree, Jimin looked around him before talking. "You can talk now..."

     Jungkook stared at him cautiously, "and you can let go of my hand now." He said as he watched the young man release his hand in a rush. He breathed in, "I'm guessing you knew about them attacking villages. Were you not going to say anything?"