\10/

His muscles relaxed, his thoughts stopped, his cautious self loosened up while he laid down on the grass. It never felt so peaceful, until, he felt those lips. His eyes shot open as his fingers clutched on to the grass while the fireflies surrounded them. He made eye contact with Jungkook, but he pushed him with his leg and breathed out, "are you out of your mind?"

     His hazel green eyes shined through the night, "are you in love with me?" The young man with the fiery red hair asked.

       Jimin sat up and wiped his lips with his sleeve, "me? You're the one who kissed me out of nowhere!" He noticed a black stain on his sleeve after he wiped his lips; then his eyes led him to Jungkook's lips, he saw a black kind of ink on them. "Why did you do that?" His tone softened.

       Jungkook licked the black ink on his lips, "can you stay still for a moment?" He said as he scooted near the trainer, holding on to the two strings of his hood as he pulled him for another kiss. Jimin pulled back his lips into his mouth not letting him kiss him again so the meta-human had to push his tongue inside of his mouth to meet his tongue. Jimin had to open his mouth as an unconscious reflex which allowed Jungkook to kiss him and move away. "Aren't you stubborn?"

      Jimin spat on the grass, the black liquid came out. He tried his best to not swallow any of it, but he wasn't sure if he got it all. He made eye contact with Jungkook, "what are you trying to do? What is that? Poison?" He pulled out his dagger from his boot right after and straddled him. Pulling the dagger right next to his throat, "I'm demanding an answer."

Jungkook realized that this young man was not what he imagined him to be. He was way stronger than he seemed, he knew right after that he was faking it the whole time, "what are you? A spy?" He asked the young man.

"I'm the one asking questions right now," his voice deepened, his other hand held down Jungkook's hand in a way where one wrong move and he can break his wrist, "why did you do that for?"

Jimin was pretty confident he was in control. He had him underneath his hands stably and it wasn't the first time he fought someone bigger than him. Jungkook licked his bottom lip slowly while he stared at the young man, "I guess I'm just crazy attracted to you."

Pulling the dagger closer to his throat, "I'm not falling for your games and I won't hesitate to kill you if you don't answer me."

"Go ahead, kill me." Jungkook rose his brow as his smile faded. "You might be in control now, however, I could easily turn into my dragon form and burn you with my breath." He eyed the stars, "or you can just let go and we could talk, calmly."

Jimin breathed out of frustration as he got off of him and wiped his tongue on his sleeve. "Can you tell me, now?" He asked, knowing that threatening won't get him to talk.

Pressing his elbows onto the grass as he laid down while his arms supported him, he side eyed Jimin and said, "how are you that skilled?" He laughed and shook his head, "you don't compare to my power, but you caught me off guard for a second. Why do you act so weak in-front of others when you are actually not?"

Jimin spat out his saliva again, not wanting to swallow anything for the moment. "I'm an Assassin. I trained for years and I'm here to learn some survival skills because I already have the combat skills that I need." He looked at the stars and sighed, "Assassins are no friends, we kill people for money; that explains the fake acting."

Jungkook smirked, "aren't you a bad boy?" He stood up and walked to the lake, placing his hand in and feeling the water, "it wasn't poison— I can't let you know what is was right now."

The young man saw him start to walk away, he ran up to him and frowned. "Just tell me now. I already know you shoved it down my throat with your tongue, it's not like I can do anything about it now." He tried to persuade him.

"I can tell you one thing," Jungkook whispered as he placed his hand on Jimin's chin and held it up with a flirtatious smiled, "you have really soft lips."

Jimin rolled his eyes and slapped his hand away, "oh give me a break," he eyed Jungkook with a deadly glance, "if you don't want to tell me the crap that was, then I'm going to find out myself." He left before Jungkook did back to his dorm room.

____

Jimin couldn't sleep at all that night. He decided to leave early to the library and read about Meta-humans. The library was full with books about dragons, "it has to be here somewhere, an answer for me." He picked out three books for now and started skimming through them quickly. He learned a lot more about meta-humans; especially their past. He learned that Jungkook's colors were rare too. Not just that, only one other dragon had similar colors. However, that wasn't too important for Jimin. He wanted to know what was that liquid and what does it do. "What if I throw up? Or is it too late?" He whined to himself.

He froze as he heard a lot of voices coming close to him, the library wasn't open for the students yet, "fuck, I'm going to get in trouble... I better hide." He took his books and placed the chair back where it needed to be as he ran back to a spot he found. Behind one of the curtains, there was a window seat. It was quite spacious and very peaceful to read on.

"Sorry we couldn't have our meeting yesterday," Jimin heard a familiar voice and knew exactly who it was, "the king requested to see me out of no where." It was his instructor, Kim Namjoon.

"Why is the meeting so early? I didn't have the time to comb my hair perfectly." Jimin didn't need to think twice, he knew it was Seokjin, his teacher. He pulled the curtain a little and spied. There was in total six teachers, including Kim Namjoon.

"This isn't the time to whine," Namjoon said, "we have trouble."

A teacher Jimin recognized seeing from the first day but never met started talking. It was a woman with short black hair, she was the Demon Bullet's teacher. "The King? Don't tell me he wants us to ally with him again. He just uses us whenever he gets in trouble." She complained.

       A teacher Seokjin spoke badly about was there too. Min Yoongi, the Raven Striker's teacher. "We're like slaves to him aren't we? Just doing whatever he wants from us. I'm not doing it, I'm not."

    Namjoon knocked on the table, "this isn't like every time," he breathed out and looked at everyone else, "this is far off worse."

      Jimin rose a brow, he could see the other teachers staying silent as they listened. "What the heck is happening?" He thought.

      "The king sent troops to the mountains," Jimin held on to the curtain thinking of his friend and his home, "the mountain wolves stood their grounds but a lot were killed." The young man started trembling thinking of his friend potentially dying. "The troops accomplished nothing, so they moved on down to other small villages. The king wants to be respected by everyone, and of course tax everyone for using land that isn't theirs. He needs our help to start invading villages and-"

      "Kill people!?" Seokjin interrupted him. "We aren't murderers!"

      "Please let me finish," Namjoon sighed, "he wants us to use our dragons to scare everyone. Seokjin, the students will have to train their dragons and help us with that. But if they don't, then we will have to take the dragons from them and force them to attack villages."

     "This is a joke right? Why is he making us the bad guys?" Min Yoongi asked.

       "He pays for our school. This has to be a secret between us. The students shouldn't suspect a thing," Namjoon couldn't look anyone in the eyes, "I think the King wants to start a war."

       Jimin gasped but realized he was loud, he placed his hand on his mouth and pulled away from the curtain. He gulped down his anger and hid his tears, "history is repeating itself..." Jimin thought as the curtain opened up. One of the teachers caught the sound and revealed him to the others.

—\10/—

How are you guys !?

Fact of the day:
Did you know that it was psychologically proven that it takes only 4 minutes to fall in love!