\12/

After the traumatizing first fly the young man had, it was too unnerving to try it for a second time. His life flashed before his eyes, and before he knew for sure he was going to die; he got saved. Jimin has never felt more alone than at that moment when he was falling down in the air with no one for him to rely on. He realized that he has been making a lot of mistakes since he joined the Academy, and wasn't sure if he was acting like himself. He knew he had to stop acting immature and be very calculative during his stay in the Academy. "Are you done with your break?"

       The young man looked up and saw Jungkook all energetic, ready for a round two. "Why are you doing this?"

      Jungkook had a side smile on his face. He sat down on the wooden bench next to Jimin and was aware that the young man was questioning a lot of things about him. "I don't understand..." Jungkook played dumb in-front of his trainer.

     He looked the Meta-human in his hazel green eyes, and with all sincerity, he asked, "you made me vulnerable three times in total... once when I was stuck in the fishing net, the other when you made me think I was stronger than you at the garden after we kissed... and the third, in the air." He took a deep breath but his eyebrows frowned, "you could have left so much sooner. You aren't that desperate to find a trainer, so why are you here exactly?" And before giving him the chance to answer, he added, "I've read about Meta-humans. I've figured you all out Jungkook," he grinned skeptically as he placed his hand on Jungkook's thigh, "every Meta-human has a trait and I know what yours is." He moved his hand on his thigh gently, "you're flirtatious. You make people fall for you. However, it didn't work on me. The only way you are trying to win me over is by making me vulnerable."

        The fiery red haired man chuckled as he placed his hand on Jimin's. "You're really smart, I didn't expect anything less from you." He pulled away Jimin's hand and placed it on his own thigh. "But you aren't quite right." Staring at Jimin's freckled face as his smile widened, "I'm only making you vulnerable so I can pull you out of that dark spot you have in your heart. You don't want to trust me. You don't want to try to trust me. Think about that." He pulled his hand away and stretched as he looked at Jimin's purple hair standing up still, "also fix your hair, you look awful."

       The young man stood up quickly as he looked at his reflection from the water and saw his hair, "even my hair was in shock!" Drenching his hair with water so it can fall back down.

      "Let's go for round two," Jungkook stood up and tried popping his own back, "also can you not eat that much? My back will give out on you in the air."

      Jimin splashed water at him out of frustration, "I'm very light! Let's go for a round two before I change my mind." He mumbled a little embarrassed.

      Jungkook changed to his dragon form. The young man was still not used to him being in grown form. He was huge and powerful. "Actually let me get adjusted this time! I slipped because I wasn't comfortable." He told him while he was trying to get on him. Jungkook lowered himself again because of Jimin's height and was patient and after a while, he was still not the most comfortable.

     "Nice show you gave us." Seokjin said as he made eye contact with Jimin, "I guess you have gotten much closer."

      Jimin laughed nervously and decided to act like it was actually planned, "thanks... I'm just having trouble getting comfortable with sitting."

    Seokjin walked closer as he touched the armor on the dragon and hummed, "I see. You can definitely make your own. We will provide you with the resources, but I would give it time because you wouldn't know, what if you make one then he would leave you. That would just be a waste of time." The instructor said as he walked away, "there is no way they will stay together." He whispered to himself.