\6/

Although it was a little chilly outside, the sun's appearance made it warm for everyone. It's brightness helped everyone get excited for the different kinds of tests they will have. They were out in a huge arena, filled with different kinds of obstacles for different kinds of tests. Some took off their sweaters ready to get tested, to prove themselves, to be on the spotlight, to be looked at, envied, and to be the best.

"I hope you guys warmed up well," Seokjin said with a side smile. "the first test is a simple running test. You will need to prove how fast you are, everyone will get timed." He held his timer and showed it to everyone, "everyone will start in same time!"

Hoseok bounced warming up even more after hearing it was running. "Jimin, Taehyung," he looked at them confidently, "I'll see you guys in the finish line."

Taehyung made sure his hair was tight in his bun, he doesn't want his hair flying everywhere while running. "I think someone is a little cocky."

Jimin didn't seem to be as excited as Hoseok. Seeing everyone around him aiming for the first place, "everyone here is trying to be the best... my goal is definitely different." He thought.

"Get ready everyone!" Seokjin yelled, "set...and go!"

With all their energy and spirit, Jimin noticed that Hoseok was far off ahead of everyone, "he's really fast..." he thought. Jimin was a little ahead than more than half of the students there, Taehyung though was slow. He was still at the back with some of the slower students. "Hoseok already passed the line," Hoseok wanted to observe the other students after he finished. Jimin decided to slow down a little and let some students pass him, "I'll finish this now." He passed the finish line still ahead more than half of the students.

"You're really fast!" Jimin patted Hoseok's back, impressed. "I guess you were confident for a reason."

He ran his fingers through his light blue curled hair and smiled, "you aren't too slow yourself— however, you slowed down. That's a little weird." His smile turned in a frown, "why did you do that?"

Jimin raised his brow, "I hurt my ankle on the way to the Academy, so it hurt me a little." He laughed as he saw Taehyung approaching them. Giving him a high five, "good job!"

Taehyung wiped his sweat off and stared at Hoseok, "I'm beating you on the next challange!" He said with an attitude. Taehyung liked to compete, and he certainly didn't like that Hoseok was number one easily.

"Hopefully we will all give it our best shot." Hoseok didn't need to look at Jimin. His reason seemed believable, but he wasn't sure about it just yet. Jimin knew that statement was directed at him, but he didn't care to give Hoseok his attention about it.

"You guys are slower than I thought!" Their teacher said, "you need to be faster! We will take this quiz again next month, I expect you all to beat your times."

After everyone caught their breaths and took a small break, ready for the next quiz, Seokjin announced something, "I'm bored of this already! How about this..." the students had no idea what he was going to say, "We will do a different quiz everyday in the morning, and after that we will proceed with what I want you to learn."

"Why the sudden change?" Haneul asked, curious.

"I got bored." Seokjin smiled hearing his students start complaining. "I know you don't like that, since it will make you nervous every morning, but it's actually more efficient. Your energy will be full for every challenge, so really, you should thank me." He started laughing again like a witch, then taking out a small mirror from his pocket to look at himself and make sure that his perfectly combed hair is still magnificent.