\9/

The day was very gloomy, hinting it was going to rain soon. The trainers don't know if anyone finished the challenge yet. They're all a bit struggling with it since they're not far enough in the wild life. The young man that was released from the trap kept his eyes on the handsome man in-front of him. The details on his dragon matched his features. His red hair, his sharp teeth, and especially his hazel green eyes. The young man released him from the trap and gave him his backpack back since it was on the tree branch. "Jungkook?" It was a questioning tone, yet also a surprised one.

      The young man smiled at him as he offered him his hand to help him up from the ground. "You finally apologized," he said. Jimin gulped, he didn't imagine that his human form would be like that, at all.

        The young freckled man with the purple hair took his hand and after he stood up, he noticed the height difference between them. He took back his hand and cleared his throat, "thanks for releasing me," he placed on his backpack, "I guess we have to go back now, since the trap is ruined and we can't catch anything." He suggested with a sad tone.

    Jungkook felt a little bad, "I guess I'll apologize too. For burning your hands... and for burning your rope." He scratched his head feeling a little guilty. Rain dropped on them slowly, Jimin looked up and sighed. "But why are you giving up? You can still catch something, you don't need the trap, right?"

       Jimin raised a brow as he put on his rain coat and covered his hair with the hood. "I guess you're right... there is a lake nearby, I can just catch a fish so we can go back." He started walking but was held back from the hands on his shoulders from the back. Jungkook made him turn around as he gazed at his eyes. He leaned in slowly, Jimin usually doesn't allow anyone to come close to him like that, but he was curious. He saw him lean in and felt his warm hands on his cheeks wiping away the tears. "I'm sorry for making you cry." He whispered.

       Jimin felt his heart stop for a moment. He pulled back quick and shook his head, "we both apologized, let's just start over and move on from the past, Jungkook." Turning away quickly as the rain dripped on them.

       He noticed that Jimin was still getting wet so he took off his beanie and placed it on his head underneath the hood. "Humans tend to get sick faster than us, so use this." He explained.

       Jimin felt warmth on his head. He stared at Jungkook as he led the way to the lake and saw the two blue horns on his head. They were small, that's why it didn't really show when they were underneath the beanie. "What does your horns do?" He asked desiring to know about him.

       The young man waited for Jimin to catch up so he could walk with him, "they don't do anything," he explained quickly, "I just inherited them from my parents, more specifically; my mom." He clapped, "there is the lake!"

      Walking to it and without taking off his boots, he started walking on the shallow end of the water. "I can't see well," Jimin said. The rain started increasing which made it harder for Jimin to see the fish. It was also getting really cold, especially in the lake. He heard a splash and turned, seeing Jungkook in his small dragon form with a fish in his mouth. "I thought you aren't allowed to help me?" He said while he ran out of the water.

         His red dragon dropped the fish next to his feet and changed back to human form. "It's not like they'll know. I won't tell if you don't." He pointed his finger to it, "it's cold, let's go back."

     The rest of the trip was silent. Jimin never imagined seeing his dragon in human form in the second day. He felt embarrassed after he acted like an idiot on the first day, calling him a lizard, he felt awkward too. "Why are you being nice to me?" He suddenly asked.

      "Oh, please don't say I'm being nice," his green hazel eyes traced Jimin's freckles on his face, "I'm not doing anything out of the ordinary. I'm treating you like I treated every trainer I had," his smile faded, "and I had a lot."

      For some reason, Jimin felt goosebumps all over his body. He didn't know if it was because Jungkook had suddenly a different aura to him or because of the rain. He picked up his feet and hurried back to the Academy. And there was Seokjin with a huge umbrella in his hand, "finally you're back!" He looked at what Jimin brought, "a fish? I could have caught that in one hour. You took six hours..." he looked at Jungkook who was in human form. "Your dragon dorms are ready, you can rest there from now on."

      And the two separated for the night. Jimin saw his two roommates eating brownies. "Oh god, you look awful." Hoseok commented as he saw him.

    "I'm just wet," he rolled his eyes at the dramatic comment his roommate made.

   Taehyung scoffed, "then why is the word stupid written on your cheeks with mud?" He couldn't help but laugh.

     Jimin looked at the mirror and gasped, "And I thought he was being nice!" He concluded that Jungkook probably done that while he wiped his tears. "He's on my last nerves!" He yelled out of anger.

     Hoseok stood up and shoved a brownie in his mouth, "I can't believe you bicker that much with him," he took the beanie off his head and stared at it, "go shower then change to something warm before you get sick."

____

        Jimin couldn't sleep at all that night. He decided to go take a walk in the Academy's peaceful lake. He heard about that place from the first day but he never gotten the chance to take a look at it. It took him a while to find it, but once he did, he couldn't believe his eyes. The place was filled with beautiful purple trees that had vines with flowers on them. The whole area was filled with white flowers. It was lit up by fireflies and the moon. It felt magical. The lake was really clean, no one was allowed to go in it. He sat down under the trees next to the lake, and stared at the skies that had illuminating stars. For the first moment, he felt like he can relax in this Academy. Jimin felt warm wearing his purple hoodie and his black sweatpants. He knew he wasn't allowed to be here alone at night, but he was very cautious avoiding all the alarm systems. Jimin was a very well trained Assassin, but no one knew that. Not even his close friend. And he had a very clear goal on what he wanted to do right after he is done with the Academy.

     "I want to touch the stars..." he said to himself, lifting his hand and reaching out in the air with one of his eyes closed. He imagined grabbing one as he smiled, "caught you." Closing his eyes and relaxing to the sound of nature and the lake. His lips opened up a little as he felt he was dozing off to sleep, he wouldn't mind sleeping here. He licked his wet plump pink lips while he relaxed. His body felt like it was floating on clouds, it was a sensational feeling that he never felt before, it was really peaceful. "I want to be with the stars," he thought to himself. His fingers relaxed on the grass, his body let go for a second and at that peaceful point, at that letting go for just a moment, at that second the Assassin let his guard down, he felt someone else's lips on his. His eyes shot open as his fingers clutched on to the grass while the fireflies surrounded them. He made eye contact with Jungkook, but he pushed him with his leg and breathed out, "are you out of your mind?"

—\9/—

      Its a Sunday, everyday feels like a Sunday 0.0