\16/

Black smoke decorated the village, the fire wasn't seen after a while. Jimin got worried and tried to get a better look if it was an attack or not, but he couldn't tell. He turned around and panicked, "we have to go! Now!"

      He rode him but the dragon didn't fly. Jungkook changed back to his human form as Jimin was piggybacking him. "Calm down, let's not make any rash decisions."

     Jimin pointed as he was still on his back, comfortable. Jungkook had his arms busy as they were circled around Jimin's thighs. "That's just smoke. Maybe, they're having a barbecue." He suggested but Jimin kicked him.

    "Change back!" He stuttered with fear in his eyes. "I need to see if they're safe or not." His hands were on his shoulders, squeezing them in fear.

     The meta-human sighed, "Jimin, don't panic. I'm here and I won't let anything bad happen to the people you love." He said as he was looking at the smoke. "If we fly right now, we will reveal ourselves. I'll go down and check, you can stay here."

      "No," Jimin said as he kept staring at the smoke, "don't go."

     Jungkook smiled as he looked over his shoulder, "are you afraid? Don't worry I'm strong I'll be back before you know it."

    The young man with the purple hair sighed, "no, I mean you don't need to. They're actually having a barbecue and dancing around the fire." He sighed, relieved.

     Jungkook walked over to the edge as he was still holding Jimin on his back. He smiled, "this is making me hungry."

    Before Jimin can comment back, wind blew on them. The young man smelled something horrible, he sniffed around and then sniffed Jungkook's hair. "What the fuck." He got off of Jungkook and started coughing, "you smell horrible. Do you ever shower?"

     Jungkook gasped, "I can't believe you just disrespected me like that. You walked in on me as I was showering not a long time ago! Remember!"

      The young man stopped coughing and tried to get some fresh air. "Did you wash your hair?" He asked with a serious tone.

    The meta-human mumbled a low answer as he looked away. Jimin followed him as his arms were crossed. "fine, I don't!"

    Jimin shook his head with disbelief, "why don't you!?" He yelled with disgust.

     Jungkook sat down on a rock and sighed, "I have a scar on my scalp... it hurts every time there is direct water on it. I'd rather not wash it. I wash my hair usually once a month, or so." He explained to the young man with slight embarrassment.

    "A scar? Shouldn't it not hurt after a while?" He asked wondering if the scar was new or old.

    Jungkook dunked down his head as he separated his hair with his fingers, showing the scar to Jimin. "I've had it for decades, the pain level is as if I got it yesterday."

     He saw the scar and it was pretty thick and large, he patted his head softly as he held his fingers that separated his hair. He  then leaned down and kissed his head softly which took both of them by surprise. Jungkook kept his head down as Jimin straightened up quickly as he realized what he just did. "I'm sorry, I don't know what's gotten into me..." he laughed nervously as he was embarrassed.

      Jungkook rose his head while his cheeks turned pink. "You kissed my scar..." he said softly as he took one of Jimin's hands and turned to his palm as he kissed it gently.

     The young man took back his hand after the kiss and started panicking. "Jungkook! What are you doing? I told you, I'm sorry. You didn't need to do that-"