XV

(Y/n)'s POV

"M-Mm..?" I woke up alone in a bed in this yellow room.

'I sleep on Yena's shoulder last night... Why didnt she woke me up?' I stood up and walk out the door.

"Y-Yena..?!" I tried to call her but nobody is answering, until I heard a few noises in a room.

'They must be in there..' I open the door and I'm right. There are persons inside.

"I told Yena to bring food but she bring car instead.." It was Hyewon talking to the other girls.

"Chill, we have a black card that can buy anything we want.. Without limit.." Eunbi said holding the black card Yena's dad gave to Chaeyeon.

"Woah, so are we going out today?? Lets go shopping!" Wonyoung said, Sakura pat her head.

"Yep.. Lets just wait for Yena and Chaeyeon to finish cooking so we can eat breakfast first.." She said to Wonyoung.

"Mm.. Lets buy matching clothes.. For the twelve of us.." Yujin smile.

"I want some nintendo switch!" Yuri smirk, Yujin, Hyewon and Sakura with Hitomi raise their hands.

"No.. We will buy the things we need.." Eunbi stopped the kids, I smile a bit.

"Lets buy some for Itzy too.." Nako said, Eunbi pat her head.

"But I think they deserve it.." Minju said, the others just sigh.

'A-Ah.. I still have my credit card with me, maybe..'

"U-Um.. G-Goodmorning.." I knock on the door even though I'm already inside.

"Ah (Y/n).. You're already awake.. Come here.." Sakura smile at me, the others stayed silent and stare at me.

"What is she doing here..?"

"Isnt it obvious that she's not welcome here anymore..??"

"Who let her in??"

"Is that why Yena doesnt want us to enter in her room?"

They keep on talking about me, I smile a bit.

"Yah guys.. Dont say those.." Sakura tried to stop them.

"U-Um.. I-I want to buy you guys some things you want later.. F-For hurting you guys last time.." I bow at them.

"Pft.. You're trying to use us.." Wonyoung said, I continue bowing my head.

"I-I'm so sorry for Yena, Chaeyeon and Chaeryeong getting hurt... I-I shouldnt have done that and run away... I-I shouldve get jailed-"

"Gotcha.." Wonyoung suddenly hug me smiling, I stare at the others in shock.

" Wonyoung suddenly hug me smiling, I stare at the others in shock

"We're just joking.." Eunbi look at me smiling.

"I tried to stop them.." Sakura did a peace sign.

"But you already promised us... You will buy us anything we want??" Wonyoung let go and hold my shoulders.

"Thats true!" Yujin walk to me and held my hand, I nod.

"A-Anything you guys want.." I smile a bit at them and they walk back to their seat cheering.

"Nintendo switch..." The four clap their hands.

"I dont know what should I buy.." Nako look at Eunbi.

"Me too.."

'What did just happend..?' I still stood on my spot confused.

"This morning, Yena, Chaeyeon and me already explained to them your situation why it happend.." Sakura pat my back, I look at her.

"You told them the truth..?" I ask, she smile a bit and nod.

"Even I failed them... They all forgive me.. And so is you... We're both forgiven.." She smile and drag me to a seat beside Minju.

"(Y/n) what do you prefer? Tea? Coffee? Juice? Milk? Hot choco?" Chaewon smile at me.

"Just water.. Thank you.." I smile back at her as she walk to the kitchen.

"Aish.. They are so slow at cooking, we should have just ordered online." Eunbi sigh as she stood up, at that exact moment the two walk out holding some sandwiches, pancakes, bacons and other foods on plate.

"Oh your fiancei is already awake.." Chaeyeon smile at me, I smile back.

"Good morning-"

"(Y/n) said she'll buy us anything we want later because Eunbi-nii dont want us to use the black card.." Sakura told them, Yena sigh.

"You dont have to do that.." Yena sat beside me and held my hand.

"They already forgive you.." She added, I shake my head.

"I want to do this okay?"

"And besides, I made a promise already.." I look at Wonyoung and she was happily eating.

"Alright.. Lets just eat then lets go to the mall later.." Yena said as she start to put some of the dishes on my plate.

"Eat well because you will buy me a nintendo switch later.." She smile at me, I sigh.

"Go ask Eunbi.."

"E-Ehh? But (Y/n)!"