IV

Yena's POV

The girls are all worried at our "prisoner" who just escaped hours ago, I sigh.

"Dont worry about (Y/n).. She's maybe back at her house.." I said to them, they just nod at me while eating the food they made.

"I hope so.." Sakura said looking down.

'I'm worried too... Just like you Sakura...'

"H-Hey guys.." Hitomi look at me, I hum in response.

"(Y/n)..." Minju showed me a video.

-Video- Third person's POV

You yell in pain as the girls exchange themselves on hitting you, in face, stomach and even on your arms. They didnt left any exposed skin of yours untouched, but there's still a sack covering your face so you cant see what they're doing.

"Miss (Y/n) (L/n)'s family

"Miss (Y/n) (L/n)'s family.. We have your daughter.." Yeji remove the sack covering my face. There' a camera recording what she's doing.

"1 billion US dollars... Alive.." Yuna grip my hair, I saw Chaeryeong smirk.

"1 million.. Dead.." She said, the other girls laugh, I'm getting scared now.

"In 24 hours.. If you didnt give the money we need... We'll dispose her.." Lia said, I saw her holding a knife, she place it near my neck.

"Bye bye.." The video went off, you struggle but Yuna hold you down tight.

"Want to play..?" Ryujin run her fingers on your neck down.

"J-Just let me go..." I said, she move away and sigh.

"If you let me play with you, I'll let you go but you didnt.. Chance wasted.." She smirk and walk out.

"We dont want to ruin your beautiful face... We still have mercy after all.." Lia said throwing the knife away.

"Lets go... We'll dispose her if they wont give the money..." Chaeryeong walk out followed by the other members, you look down smiling.

"If its my time then it is.."

Yena's POV

"I-Itzy..." I clench my fist.

"If I know they'll kidnapped (Y/n) I shouldnt have let her go.." I added.

"Chaeyeon..?"

"Chaeryeong... My little sister is at this again..." She said, I clench my fist tighter.

'I-I have to find her!'

"L-Lets find them!" I look at the others they nod.

"Sakura added a GPS on (Y/n)'s phone... We can track her.." Hyewon said, I nod.

"I'll track her right away.." Sakura said, Minju give her a loptop and they start on tracking her.

'(Y/n)... We'll rescue you...'