XXXIX

Yena's POV

"Y-Yuri..." I breathe heavy before speaking again. Truth to be told I dont know what to follow, Yuri doesn't deserve this offense because its not just mainly her fault.. It was mine too.. But.. Our rules.. Whoever at fault will be the one to face the respective offense.

"Yena.."

"Yena.."

I look shock at the two, they both spoke at the same time, my hands tremble as I was lost in words again.

"I cant stand this.." Sakura said standing up but before she fully stand I gather my courage and look at her.

"I-I made up my mind.."

"Go on.." Sakura seat back, I breathe heavy again. I know she is still angry at me from what I did and I have to pay too. I have to suffer.

"I considered everything.. Yuri will be grounded for a week.." I look at Yuri and she is actually smiling, maybe she accepted this.

"Now we can end this-"

"And I will be grounded for 2 weeks.." I smile at Eunbi unnie and I look at the others, they are shock.

"Why-"

"The pain I cause to (Y/n) is too much.. Let me suffer too.." I said to Chaeyeon, I stand up and gather my remaining courage in order to not let our family or gang tradition get wasted.

"A leader or a head of a family needs to be punish for a wrong doing.. Even though I also created these rules it doesn't mean I was exempted on following them.." I added, I feel a hand occupied my left one and it was (Y/n).

"R-Right..?" I look at them one by one and they just simply, nod, smile a bit, and look away.

'I feel bad you have to see this (Y/n)..'

"If that is what you want who are we to stop you.." Hyewon said with a nod.

"Thank you Kwangbae.."

"You used your brain well.." Sakura said, I look down.

"That ends our meeting then.." Eunbi unnie stood up, the other unnies nod and do the same but Chaewon, (Y/n) and Yuri remain seated, they are looking at me.

"T-That's unfair.." Yuri said, I shake my head.

"It is fair.."

"But Yena-unnie!-"

"C-Chaewon-

"Y-Yena unnie please.. You can still change your decisi-"

"Are you questioning my decision?!" Chaewon's eyes was full of sadness, she cant imagine me being like this.

"Chaewon-ah.. Lets go.. Lets leave them for a bit.." Minju glance at me before escorting her Chaewon out leaving the three alone.

"Yena.. You dont have to do that.." (Y/n) look at me and sigh.

"Do what (Y/n)? Making me and Yuri suffer? It was on our rule though, and no one shall-" Instead of continuing she stopped me by covering my mouth with her hand.

"I-I mean shouting at Chaewon..." (Y/n) said, I heard Yuri hum.

"(Y/n)-unnie has a point Yena-unnie.. You can just explain it to her nicely you know.. She's your friend.." I look at Yuri and she was smiling, they are more concern at Chaewon now huh.

"W-Whatever.." I sigh as I rest my whole body on the chair, its a tiring day, a really tiring one.

"Dont tell me you are jelous?" Yuri ask, I suddenly sat up and look at her.

"W-What?! H-Hell no-"

"F-For how many times do I need to tell you to fix your choice of words!!" Suddenly a pain struck on my cheek, (Y/n) slap me hard.

"Deserved.." Yuri giggled, I grin my teeth and look away. Obviously they are trying to lift up the mood, I'm glad.

'These two really know me.. They know how to make me happy for just a small conversation like this.. They even invert the topic fast..  (Y/n).. Yuri-'

"Are you? Day dreaming??" (Y/n) cup my cheeks, my eyes found hers, I cant help but to admire her-

"O-Ouch!" Yuri hit my head.

"W-What..?!"

"What do you mean what?? We are on the middle of thinking of your punishment for shouting at Chaewon-unnie." She said, my eyes widden.

"(Y/n)-"

"The living room is a very spacious spot you can sleep on right?" (Y/n) ask me while smiling, I quickly shake my head.

"There will be mosquito- Ah what?!"

"You're talking like you will sleep outside.. Gosh you will still sleep in a ventilated place.."

"Y-Yuri-"

"Say sorry to Chaewon tomorrow.." (Y/n) said as she let go of my cheek and starts to move away with Yuri.

"W-Wait-"

"Hm..?" (Y/n) stop and glance at me.

"Why?"

"A-A goodnight k-kiss-"

"She dont deserve it.."

Y-Yuri... T-This brat..-

"Well Yuri just said it.. Goodnight Yena.." (Y/n) smile as she walk almost reaching the door of my room.

"S-Spare me..-" I run to her and kneel hugging her legs, yes, I cant just accept everything this easy!

"U-Unnie.. You are acting like a kid.." Yuri almost pull me but (Y/n) move down and peck my head.

"Goodnight Yena.. I will ask Chaewon tomorrow if you already said sorry.." (Y/n) pull me away and walk inside with Yuri, the maknaes are also sleeping there.

'I-I guess I have to sleep at the couch...' I sigh as I walk towards my bed for the night and lay down, I close my eyes and sigh.

Tonight will be fast.. I will say sorry to Chaewon first thing tomorrow then-

"What the-" I open my eyes and I saw someone holding two glass of water with ice.

"Let's talk for a bit.. Outside.." She smile at me as she place the other glass on my stomach.

"C-Cold-" I grab it and as my vision gets clear, I notice her long brown hair flowing freely at her back and that familliar pink panjamas.

"Water..?" I drank a bit from the glass and it has strong flavor, this isn't water, this is soju! B-But why is it this full?-

"Are you coming or what?" She open the door, I quickly stood up and follow her.

"W-Wait for me..."

"S-Sakura.. U-Unnie.."