VII

(Y/n)'s POV

I look at Yena kneeling down.

"W-What are you doing..?" I look at her in shock, so is Sakura.

"Y-Yena... Y-You didnt have to go that f-far!" Sakura said pulling her up but Yena keep on kneeling and bowing her head.

"(Y/n)... I-I want to show you how sincere I am..." She said bowing more.

"Y-Yena..."

'She really meant it... Does she really love me..?' I stare at her.

"I-I really like you..." She said then she shook her head.

"N-No... I love you (Y/n) (L/n).." She added tears streaming down from Yena's eyes, shining from my veiw.

"I-I'm sorry I hurt you... Im sorry I used you but thats all in the past now... I-I really do love you (Y/n)... If you cant forgive me now I'll wait... I'll wait until you-"

*BANG*

"G-Gun..?" A gun sound stopped our wonderful drama then I heard Chaeryeong shout.

"C-Chaeryeong!" I shout back almost running to where it is but Yena hold my hand.

"Stay here... You'll be safer here.." She said, I nod and stay.

"I'll watch over (Y/n).." Sakura said, Yena nod and starts to run, words suddenly spill out from my mouth.

"Yena I love you too!" She stop and look at me smiling then she nod.

"I-I'll be back to get my kiss.." She wipe her tears then run to the sound again.

"She's so lucky..." Sakura said, I nod.

"But Im luckier Sakura.." I said looking where Yena run to.

'Please be back safely...'

Yena's POV

"Chaeyeon! Chaeryeon-" My eyes widdened when I saw Chaeyeon.. My dear member laying on the floor with blood.

"W-What happend-"

"Get down!!" Someone pushes me hard on the ground pinning my hands on my back.

"Y-Yena... M-My s-sister..." Chaeryeong was crying hard, sobbing beside Chaeyeon, Cheyeon's unconcious body to be exactly.

"L-Let me go!! I'm going to help them!!"

"They're the kidnappers who kidnapped Miss (Y/n)... They all should die!" A police shout, I clench my fist.

"She's in danger cant you see! Take her to a hospital!-"

*BANG* A bullet went straight on me.

'Thats it... I-I cant even felt how (Y/n) will love m-me..'

Sakura's POV

'Goodluck on escaping Yena...' I waited beside (Y/n).

"I-I should g-go.." (Y/n) said moving away, I hold her hand.

"No.. Yena said we should wait right..? So we should just-"

*BANG* A loud gunshot was heard again, (Y/n) let go of my grip and pushes me away.

"I'm sorry Sakura... I need to save Yena... I-I just cant stay here and wait and wait... I'm not patient you know that..." She said running to the direction, I sigh and sat down looking at my phone.

'You're late (Y/n)... I told the police who are your kidnappers... Choi Yena and Itzy..'

"Sorry Yena.. The girls need money... I'll be the one to bring it to them.."