XIII

(Y/n)'s POV

"So.. I guess you all know eachother now... Isnt that great?" The guy beside Yena said.

"I-I miss you... So much..." She said hugging me tighter, I look at Chaeyeon and she's smiling too.

"L-Let go please..." I push her but she didnt move away.

'Yena I hurted you and the others... I cant forgive myself yet... So please... Go away...'

"I wont let go.. Not like last time.. I wont leave you.." She said, I look at my dad and he wasnt comfortable.

"Dear.. Make our guess comfortable please.. Let them have a seat.." The guy smile, Chaeyeon sat down.

"(Y/n) lets go.." Dad walk to the dining table and talk to the guy, Yena let go of me and cup my cheeks.

"We've been looking for you for so long now... Chayeon and I-"

"Let me guess the girls havent forgive me yet." I look at her, she shake her head.

"Its not like that... (Y/n)... I can make them be good to you again-" Yena held my hand, I move it away.

"I dont like forcing people to like me... Excuse me.." I saw walking to the table and seating beside Chaeyeon.

"Its been a while.." She said, I nod and look at my dad.

"Excuse me... We'll just talk privately.." The guy must be Yena's father, he and my dad walk out the room.

'Her father is rich... Why does she need to join a gang and kidnapped someone to earn money..?'

"(Y/n)..." Yena sat beside me, her hands are now on her lap looking at me with apologetic look.

"Please talk to Yena... She's been doing many things just to find you.." Chaeyeon said.

"And also.. We know that the money thats been sending to our bank account came from you... So I know you still care for us.." She added, I shake my head.

"Thats not me-"

"I know its you... Please stop lying.." Yena held my hand again, when I will pull my hand she hand me her phone.

"(Y/n)?? You're alive! Thank goodness!" I look at the phone and its Sakura.

"Its sad that the girls are already sleeping.." She moves the camera away from her face and all the girls are in bulk beds sleeping peacefuly.

"But I'm glad they found you... I miss you already.." Sakura's face is on the screen again, I just nod.

"Huh? Why are you quiet? Did the girls did something to you?? I'll-"

"Is that Wonyoung on your bed??" Chaeyeon look at the screen.

"Wonyoung and Yujin to be precise.. The kids are scared and I have to take care of them... So.. Did they did something to you??" Sakura look at me again, I just shake my head.

"Aish why are you so quiet??"

"She's worried that the others might not like her again.." Yena got closer to me to be fitted on the screen, I'm now squized by these two, I tried to move away but she doesnt let me.

"Stop worrying about it.. Once they hear what really happend.. They wont blame you and-"

'Is she idiot?! I tried my best so the others wont know...'

"Nobody is going to learn the truth Sakura-" I cut her but she cut me too, she really did that to me.. You didnt changed.

"Then date and marry Yena.." She smile at me.

'I'm doing this so the others wont blame you and you will do this instead..'

"Nice one Sakura!" Chayeon giggle beside me.

"Please give me one more chance..." Chaeyeon grab Yena's phone then Yena held my hand.

"Yieee!!" I heard Sakura.

"Shhh! The kids.." Chaeyeon said, I look at Yena.

"I told you-"

"I like you... Will that do??" Yena said all of a sudden.

"You wont trick me again for the second time.. Yen- Hmph-" I look at her and she's kissing me, and thats it, I did really miss her, I kiss back.

"Screenshot this Sakura.."

"You got that Chaeyeon.."

'I-I guess I cant say no now...'

"(Y/n)..." I didnt realize Yena pulled away already, I look at her.

"I just realize that I dont like you..." Yena said, the three of us become quiet.

"But you just said-" Chaeyeon mute Sakura for a moment.

"Y-You-"

"I guess I love you now..." She added hugging me, I sigh a bit and hug back.

"Thats my girl.." Chaeyeon said, I smile at her and Sakura.

"So when is the wedding??" Sakura said, I look at Yena and we are both blushing.

"Can we atleast date first..?" I said, Yena nod.

"Well, that will do-"

*Bang*

"What is that?!" Chayeon stood up all of a sudden.

"Gunshot..." Yena stood up too, I hug her in shock.

"Kura-nii, we'll call you back..."

"Stay safe you guys..." Sakura hung up, I look at Yena.

'I-I'm scared... What if I di-'

"I'll protect you..." Yena pull me closer.