XXXII

Timeskip

(Y/n)'s POV

"Home!" Wonyoung open the door of the car and quickly run near the door while we saw Eunbi unlocking it.

"Slow down Wonyoung.." Yena said opening the door for me, I smile and thank her. Its been a while since we have been together like this.

"Sorry-" I cut Yena by pinching her cheek.

"Why are you saying sorry for so many times when you didnt do anything wrong?" I pout and look at her.

"I-I just feel like I need to say sorry to you.." Yena said, I sigh. I dont understand but I dont want to argue with her so I just hum and hug her.

"Okay.."

"Ah Yena.. Some papers got delivered today.." Chaeyeon walk to Yena holding a package.

"Oh.. Then we have to examine that.. Let me hel-"

"Me and Chaeyeon will handle it.." Eunbi move beside Chaeyeon and smile.

"Spend time with (Y/n).. Or if you want rest more.." Eunbi added as she drag Cheyeon inside.

"What kind of papers are those..?" I ask while me and Yena walk back to the house.

"Hmm.. Maybe its about some business.. But dont worry about it.. Eunbi-unnie and Chaeyeon can handle it.." Yena smile and hold my hand.

"(Y/n)..." Yena stare at me.

"Hm..?" I stare back at her.

"C-Can I-I.." Yena starts to lean in, nevousness suddenly kicked in on my head, I dont understand but why am I suddenly always nervous if I'm with her, just the two of us.

"(Y/n)? Yena? We are playing games, want to watch??" Yuri suddenly peek from the door making Yena move away from me.

"S-Sure.." I tried to smile and look at Yena.

"Maybe next time..." I said as I walk inside with her.

Timeskip

Everyone are so busy back to the house, Chaeyeon and Eunbi are taking care of some papers in their office here at home while Hyewon and Sakura are playing with the maknaes, me and Yena are currently seated at the sofa watching the kids play.

"I miss you.." Yena said whispering into my ear, I just hum and continue on watching the kids, a few more moments pass and I feel warm on my neck, I move away from Yena and look at her in shock.

"Y-Yah... D-Dont suddenly do that.." I said covering the area on my neck where she peck.

"I-I'm sorry... I-I will just go.." Yena stood up and walk away, she knows I hate those kinds of this suddenly, its not like I hate her, I'm just not used to those thing, suddenly kissing and pecks.

"Yuri-ah?! Where are you going??" Minju suddenly said snapping me bck to reality.

"Yah Kim Minju dont move your eyes away from the screen! They will beat us!" Chaewon shout.

"Comfort room!" Yuri stood up from being seated on the ground and look at me.

"Can I comfront Yena-unnie?" She ask, I just nod and smile a bit at her.

"Thank you Yuri.." I hold her hand and she smile, she then leave and followed Yena.

'S-She maybe had a rough day.. Calm down (Y/n).. Just calm down..'

"I'm going to beat you guys later.." It was Sakura, she also move away from gaming and sat beside me.

"You dont look okay?" Her comfronting eyes is what I first notice, I just nod and look down.

"J-Just got a bit shock.. But I'm okay.." I said as I try to forget my bad memories.

"Yah why dont we just play with (Y/n)? Since Yuri is gone she can substitute.." Hyewon said looking at us followed by others.

"I-I dont really like gaming so I might-.."

"I will guide you.. Dont worry.. Come on.." Sakura gently hold my hand and drag me down to the carpet.

"Let's play a game before others play at you.." Chaewon said but Minju just hit her shoulder, I just shrug it off and listen to Sakura's instructions.

'A game will keep me distracted..'

Yena's POV

"(Y/n) surely hate me... I hate myself..." I tried my best not to ruin anything in my room, I just sat beside my bed.

"W-Why am I suddenly doing something like that-"

"Yena-unnie.." Yuri suddenly open the door, I look away and keep my thoughts about (Y/n).

"What's wrong..?" Yuru sat beside me and hold my hand, I back it away and didnt say a single word.

"Yena-unnie... I'm here to help you.. Please let me.." Yuri said leaning into my ear bitting it a bit, I cant help but to bite my lip making my noise as small as posible.

"Y-Yuri... This isnt right.." I push her but she just lean into my neck and leave small pecks on it helping me calm my nerves and not helping on my thoughts.

"I cant let you be like this Yena-unnie..." She said as she seat on my lap and corner me on the side of the bed with her arms.

"So I will make you forget your problems.. Even you need to use my body I will let you..." Before I can reply her soft lips suddenly sealed mine, I just let her as I run my fingers in her body she keep me calm and forget about my worries.

'Honestly.. Yuri can give what (Y/n) cant give to me..'