XXXVII

Third person POV

"Is the problem fix already?" Hitomi said as Minju and Nako peek on the door, currently Yujin and Wonyoung are still outside so the maknae line isnt complete.

"We dont know yet.. The unnies are still busy talking.." Minju said walking back towards the youngest.

"Where is Yuri..?" Hitomi ask again, the most innocent among them, obviously she does not know anything.

"She is outside-"

"Yuri.." Nako move out of the door as Yuri walk in, a smiling Hyewon greet them too and closes the door.

"Yuri.." Worriedly, Hitomi walk to the younger hugging her while Minju and Nako are looking at her, fully aware of what happend between her and Yena,  source? Chaeyeon.

"I-I will end it with Yena-unnie.. I promise.." With a sigh Yuri let go of their leader Hitomi.

"What's with Yena-unnie and you..?" Hitomi ask again but Minju stepped in already.

"That is good.. You are changing.." Minju walk to Yuri as she hold her hand, Nako remained seated at one of the bed.

"Still you did something that made Yena-unnie and (Y/n)-unnie have a misunderstanding.." Nako complain but Minju just silence her.

"Can't you see that she is changing? Try to atleast encourage her to change, support her.." Minju explain, still unknown what they are talking about, Hitomi just listens, afraid that any word escape her lips, everything will be ruin.

"She could have atleast think about it first before doing.." And their argument starts again, Yuri just look down still afraid to comment to Nako's words, she do have a point, it was soley her fault, that (Y/n) got angry at Yena, that Yena choose to spend time with her more than her fiancei.

"Atleast she changed.. Nako please-" Before Minju hold her hand, Nako stare at Yuri in disgust before walking out in the room but after she leave, just a few second pass she was sent back in.

"H-Hyewon-unnie!" Nako complained as she rub her back that met the floor.

"Try to listen to her side first.." Hyewon step inside the room, Minju and Hitomi got shock so is Yuri.

"I dont want to-"

"You got too possessive on Hitomi too during your arrival here at Korea right?" Hyewon revealed another secret that Nako keep hidden, it is true, Nako does not trust anyone that fast, the opposite of Hitomi.

"And so? I did not stole anyone's fiancei-"

"Nako!" Minju shout, snapping a bit of her patience towards the annoying one.

"I'm just saying the truth-"

"Yes it is the truth but have you know that Yuri is just seeking love? The love and care she once felt on Yena but eversince Yena fall in love with (Y/n), that love was not be felt anymore.. That is why Yuri seek it again on Yena.." Hyewon fight back, this time, Nako was left without any words escaping her mouth.

"Just like what on your former situation.. You tried to hide Hitomi from us.. Not bothering to speak with us except Salkura.. You are too possessive, scared that Hitomi's trust on you will be vanished, that is why we did not get to know more about Hitomi soon.. It took us a month Nako... thirty tw-" Hyewon got cut by Hitomi.

"Thirty one days Hyewon-unnie..-"

"Y-Yes Hitomi.. Ehem.. Sorry.. As I was saying.. You hide her away from us.. You and Yuri both feel possessive.. Its really the same case except that Sakura open you up to meeting the others while I open up Yuri.." Hyewon said smiling offering her hand towards Nako but the latter still does not accept it, keeping the level of her pride higher than her height.

"N-Nako..." A warm embrace hug her as Nako felt a trace of warm liquid dropping slowly on her back, it was tears.

"Y-Yuri.." Hitomi look down at the two, Minju hold Hitomi's hand and walk to the others embracing the 01z members. Hyewon smile at them, all four of the kids cry at eachother's embrace with Nako continuously saying sorry towards Yuri and her other members.

Finally Nako understood. Yuri was just scared that Yena might leave them and she will be alone.. Just like what she felt on Hitomi.. And Hyewon made her feel it once again.

"B-But really.. You are an idiot for saying that.." Hitomi scold the oldest among them as the others laugh while their tears continue to stream.

"Yur-" Chaeyeon got shock at what she saw, the 01z crying in eachother's arms. Chaeyeon was suppost to confront Yuri with the other unnies since they already confronted Yena, it will be her turn but shockly, it was finish.

"I guess unnies problems belongs to the unnies while the maknaes belong to the maknaes.." Hyewon slowly walk out and she pushed Chaeyeon to not disturb them.

"What..?"

"I said let them take care of it.. When Yena and (Y/n) is back.. The whole family will talk.. Everyone will.." Hyewon said as she walk away.

"W-Wow.. Why did you suddenly fix it..? You usually doesnt care that much on problems but on food only.." Chaeyeon walk beside her, Hyewon stop and smiled.

"I cant let our family be broken... Not it in a million years..-"

"Hyewo-" For all those years Chaeyeon rely mostly on Yena's order in solving a problem, that maybe is the reason why she cant personally decide for the gang but Hyewon, she just think Hyewon and the others just follow, never in her life she thought Hyewon can actually fix a certain problem since she was always a quiet person.

"Hyewon-ah! Where did you went?! We are suppost to finish a game!" Sakura walk to her, with a giggle, Hyewon massages her fingers.

"Well, excuse me and I have some important things to do.." With Chaeyeon's smile Hyewon and Sakura walk back to the living room, as usuall, to play together.

"She changed.." Chaeyeon smile proudly at her Hyewon-unnie, she cant be more proud that finally, she is not just a shadow of the gang, but she was actually building a pillar.

"We're back!" Suddenly a voice interrupt them all on their doings, well except Chaewon that is still ko for being forced on drinking too much wine.

"Wonyoungie.. Yujin-ahh.." They all welcome back their maknaes, while the two smile and Wonyoung said.

"We are back with (Y/n)-unnie and Yena-unnie.."

'I guess the talk wont be postponed.. They are here already..' Chaeyeon said in her head as she walk towards Eunbi.

"Let's bring back our family.." With a warm hand on Eunbi's hand, she already have the courage to fix what was broken.

But will it be fixed..?