X

(Y/n)'s POV

"I-I'm r-really s-sorry.." She added, I pat her head.

"I forgive you now... So calm down.."

'I-I dont want to have any enemy... T-Thats why I forgive you...'

"W-What is happening here..??" Yeji walk out a room, SHE DIDNT HEAR ANY OF WHAT HAPPEND?!

"I-I'll explain later-"

"Intruders!!! They're inside!!!" I hear the other Itzy members shout, and a few other shout from girls.

'W-Who are them now..? N-New gang..?'

"W-We wont harm you all!"

'T-The voice seems familliar-'

"P-Please... L-Let us in.." A new voice begged.

"T-They're our other members.." Sakura said, I look at Yeji.

"Please let them... They wont hurt us.." I said, Yeji sigh and shout at her members.

"Let the girls in!"

"D-Dont push!" I saw the other nine girls getting dragged by 3 itzy members.

"And you all are??" Yeji look at them, I saw Sakura looking down with their members still processing what happend.

"We're part of Iz*one gang... Where's Chaeyeon?" Minju ask Sakura but Sakura keep on looking down..

"(Y/n)..? Where is Yena and Chaeyeon?" Wonyoung hold my shoulder, Hyewon hold the other.

"And Chaeryeong... Where is she??" Ryujin look at me and the other members.

"H-Hospital... Both of them are on the hospita-" Before I finish I feel a hand met my cheek.

"Y-You didnt protect Chaeryoung?!" Yuna slapped me, Lia was trying to hold her back.

"L-Look! Its not (Y/n)'s fault!" Sakura covered my way.

"Kura..." Hyewon said.

"Then who..?" Yeji ask, I grip Sakura's hand.

"I-Its really my fault.. My father assaulted them both..." I look at them, they all tried to hold back their anger.

"B-But (Y/n)-"

"S-Stop it Kura!!" I look at her in teary eyes.

"I-I dont want your gang to get disbanded... Please.. Take them to the others and continue your life.." I plead, I saw Yujin drag Kura away from me.

"Sakura-chan.. Lets go..." Nako starts to walk followed by the other members.

"G-Go..." I weakly smile at her, she look at me, I can tell she's saying sorry..

"Lets go follow them..." Yuna walk away with Ryujin.

"(Y/n)?" Lia look at me, I shake my head.

"Go... Chaeryeong needs you all.." I said, she hug me and walk away waving goodbye.

"I dont know what happend but I cant hate you..." Yeji look at me and pat my head, I just smile.

"You cant hate me but its my fault..." I said, she nod and follow the others.

'I-I'll be back to my normal life again...'

Hospital~

Yena's POV

'E-Everything is so white...' I slowly open my eyes to be greated by my members face.

"W-Who would though you all will turn into angels and not devils..." I smile a bit, they suddenly called my name loud.

"P-Pabo!!" They all hug me tight pressuring my wounds, I smile and winch in pain.

"Y-Yah g-guys..." I pushed them and they all move away.

"T-Thank god youre alive..." Chaewon smile at me, I smile back.

"If she didnt live I will finally be a solo child.." Yuri look at me, I giggle.

"I-Idiot... We're all 12 sisters so you still have 9 sisters..." I said, they all giggle.

"Chaeyeon and her sister is currently with the other members and they are doing fine too... You all need is to rest.." Eunbi said, I nod.

"Thats good to hear.." I look to all of them smiling, but, Kura is somewhat bothered.

"Ah by the way, where's (Y/n)?" I look at Kura but she just looked then move her gaze away.

"She will never come back..." Hyewon said, I laugh.

"I remember I got shot and not her, so where is (Y/n)-"

"She will never get back... We will never let her come back to our lives..." Wonyoung said, their faces turned serious.

"Y-You all.... I-Its just a j-joke r-right..?"

'N-No... I-It cant be...'