XXXVIII

Chaeyeon's POV

"Should we postpone this?" Eunbi whisper at me while the others are still silent, everyone was on the dining room where they was a few hours ago, but the difference, no one dare to look at Yena, (Y/n) and Yuri.

"Will it be fine if we postpone this..? We still need to fix our problem as soon as posible right..?" I whisper back, a small sigh was all Eunbi answer.

"(Y/n).." All eyes suddenly turned towards the voice who just called Yena's fianceè.

It was Yuri.

"Yuri.." (Y/n) answer back, then it was silence once again.

"T-This is awkward.." Minju said while patting the head of Chaewon which is still drunk but half awake.

"W-What is awkward- Mmhp-" Minju cover her mouth.

"No one dared to speak..." I said to Eunbi, Eunbi almost stood up when Yena did it already.

"I will admit it.. The cause of everything was me.." Everyone was quiet.

"I was a fool for agreeing when I am the older one who better know more.. Its my fault-" Yena spoke.

"Stop saying none sense Yena-unnie! It was my fault!" Yuri stood back up, the two are almost beside at eachother but (Y/n) was in the middle of the two who starts to argue, Eunbi and I keep our eyes on them.

"No it was mine! I should have stopped you then!" Yena shout back.

"Why do you blame yourself when it was actually mine! Dont give me the victim card! I started this mess and you just followed!" Yuri shouted back, I look at (Y/n) and notice her head was down and her hands are on her own lap, maybe scared from what is happening.

"But still! I am the older one! I should have sto-" Before Yena finish a hand smack on the table, hard making them stop on their shouts.

"No shouting in our dining area." Sakura look at the both of them as they starts to calm down and look down

"Sorry.."

"One at a time.." Sakura sigh before looking at the two, it was unsuall for Sakura to try to stop them, it should be mine or Eunbi's work, but we are too scared.

"I will start.." Yuri said, Yena look at the latter but look down and sat back down in defeat.

"I tried to seduced Yena-unnie so she will break up with (Y/n)-unnie.. I-I even threaten Yena-unnie that I will leave.. I-I did many things to break them up but anything I do.. Yena-unnie still loves (Y/n)-unnie.." Yuri look down, it was really her fault at this point.

"Y-You will leave..?" Wonyoung look down in almost tears and that pain me the most. The maknaes love their unnies so much that they are scared if we all suddenly leave them.

"W-What-" Yujin look at Yuri in shock, those two are the only person who does not know the situation yet.

"Wonyoung-ah.. Yujin-ah..." Nako was close to the two.

"I-I'm sorry (Y/n)-unnie.. I-I'm sorry Yena-unnie.." Yuri then bow while her tears was noticeably streaming down her face, even her Hyewon-unnie who is in front of her cant say anything, only a nod and eyes was on her to rest assure someone is with her.