XL

Sakura's POV

"I thought everything got sort out already then why are you sleeping at the couch? You can sleep on your room.." I look at Yena and she sigh, we are both seated at the grass just beside our home.

"Well.. Chaewon's fault.." Yena sigh as she took a sip, I smile as I nod.

"Blaming another person is really you-" I giggle then she cut me.

"H-Hey..!"

"S-Sorry okay.." I sip my own drink as I sigh.

"I-Its just... Chaewon already went to sleep.. I was suppost to say sorry to her because I shouted at her.. It ws not intentional.." She explain while looking down.

"Hmm.. I see.."

"U-Um.. Why did you call me outside Sakura-unnie..?" She suddenly look at me, I look back and smile a bit.

"I want to say sorry.. I shouldn't have said those harsh words to you back there.." I admit, I was at fault that time, my anger got into me.

"Its fine.. You are just protecting (Y/n) right..?" She said, I hum as I took another sip. (Y/n).. (Y/n).. Your name haven't escaped my mind since the night we were together-

"It makes me think you are the fiancèi more than me.." Yena laugh, I suddenly look at her.

"Huh..?"

"I'm going to be honest Kkura-unnie.. I-I dont deserve (Y/n)'s love.." The moment Yena said those words made me happy but I shouldn't, this is not the right thing, I should be against this feeling but why is it so fulfiling at my part.

'Yena gave up on (Y/n)?' Impossible. The years (Y/n) was gone, Yena didnt stop on finding her, I witness all the things she did just to be with (Y/n) now.

"But I wont give up.. I will try and try until I can become someone who deserve that love.. Kkura-unnie.." Yena smiles, I look down a bit and giggled drinking everything on my glass. Everything is full of plot twists.

I dont know why you went on with Yuri and I dont care honestly, I just want (Y/n)'s happiness.

"Right.. You shouldn't give up.."

'I should give up..'

The next day

"Kkura..." (Y/n) is smiling so brightly as I just admire her. The way her eyes shows joy, her lips forms into a perfect smile while the cherry blossoms are falling at her background, I just stood on my spot.

"Come here will you.." (Y/n) smile as she lean on my ear.

"(Y/n)?" Instead of moving her I found myself wrapping my arms around her body.

"Thank you... I love you.."

"(Y-... (Y/...N)..."

"Sakura?" A voice called me, wait. This doesn't belong to (Y/n)-

"W-What?!" I quickly open my eyes and what greet me was Chayeon's face up close on mine.. smirking.

"O-Oh! C-Chaeyeon..?! H-Hey-"

"Dont Chaeyeon Chaeyeon me.. I heard you.." She sat on the bed as she look around probably checking if someone heard it too, its just a dream huh.

"Sorry-"

"You already promised you will forget her but now why? Why is she still on your mind..?" Chaeyeon ask while looking at the window beside my bed.

"Dont get the wrong idea Saku-chan but I'm saying this because she is Yena's fiancei.. Why cant you atleast not think about her when sleeping..?" She added.

"I dont know Chaeyeon.."

Why do I keep thinking about her? Why?- I heard a snap and Chaeyeon did it.

"Ah I got a plan.." Chaeyeon smile at me, I look at her, this doesnt look good.

"I will help you forget her.. You want to forget her right?" She hold my shoulders.

'No..'

"Y-Yes.. How..?"

"Maybe if you hear from (Y/n)'s mouth that she dont like you, it will help you forget.." Chaeyeon clap her hands, I smile a bit even though it pains on my part. To hear it from (Y/n)'s mouth.. Its not that easy Chaeyeon.

"Now go! She's alone at the kitchen.." Chaeyeon pull me up and push me out of the door.

"Tell her what you really feel.. I'm sure you will get hurt but its better this way right?" Chaeyeon pat my back before closing the door, its still six and others woke up at seven.

'Chaeyeon is right.. I will just straight up tell her I like her.. She will dump me and then I will finally accept I was no more than a family..'

I look around and notice Yena was still at the couch, I told her to sleep even on the other room but she still choose to be on the couch, she obeyed (Y/n).

Speaking of her. I walk towards the kitchen and notice the door was slightly open, I peek first and (Y/n) was talking on the phone, wrong timing. I tried to close the door for privacy but something stopped me.

"I know.. I promise I will be there soon just give me another week.. I will book my own flight to Japan.."

'S-She will leave..?'

"Just hire someone who can manage the business.. I just.. Cant suddenly leave.. Hmm.. I-Its not easy.."

'S-She dont want to leave us..? Maybe Yena-'

"No forget about the other person.. I might go alone.. I cant bring her.. She have a family she have to look after.."

'Yena...'

"I-I will stay there for long just please.. Take care of it for now.. I will find the right timing to leave.. Just call again if anything happen.." (Y/n) then ended the call and sigh.

"I cant bring anyone.. I have to leave alone.. To Japan.." She faces the wall I look down. She must be worrying about all the things her father left her, they have so many business abroad and for now no one is seated on the ceo seat. But still-

"Y-You are leaving soon..?"

"S-Sakura..?" My eyes widden, I think out loud that she noticed me, I look at her while still peeking and she was staring at me in shock too.

"C-Come inside.." She smile a bit before facing her back on me.

"(Y/n).."

"And dont forget to close the door please.."

'Here it goes...'