Jadon Sancho

You and Jadon had been having a movie night, watching a cute romantic film, when you'd lent back into his chest and let out a loud sigh. He looked down at you, eyebrows raised. "What now?" He said in a joking tone and you laughed and gently hit him in the arm.

"I want something like that. Posh dates, you know. To dress up and act all high class with you. Wouldn't it be fun?" Jadon stayed silent but nodded.

"Sounds like class, you know. Let's do it right now." You jumped up in shock, flying off his chest. "It's only four o'clock, you know. You've got enough time to make yourself look all nice and posh and I'll find a fancy place to eat."

You squealed and kissed his lips quickly before rushing off upstairs. You rushed into the shower and quickly washed your hair and your body, before quickly shaving everything. You took at least a half hour before you got out and blow dried your hair, before straightening it. You pushed your hair back over your shoulders before you reentered your room. Jadon's wardrobe door was open and one of the hangers was empty, meaning he'd taken a suit.

You already had an outfit in mind, a lovely navy dress with a cut-out in the mid-riff.

After you'd pulled the dress on, you smoothed it down gently, loving the feel of it on your skin

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

After you'd pulled the dress on, you smoothed it down gently, loving the feel of it on your skin. You then started your makeup, with some light foundation and contour before applying eye-shadow and drawing wings with eyeliner, then applied some nude lip gloss on your lips.

You casually fluffed your hair up and pursued your lips to the mirror, messing around a bit. You put your phone in your pocket before you grabbed a pair of cream heels and slipped them on quickly before you started heading down the stairs.

Jadon was stood at the bottom of the stairs, in a navy suit with a white tie, wearing sunglasses indoors. You laughed at how you'd both unintentionally matched and he turned around and tried to wait and watch you descend the stairs. But he failed and instead laughed and rushed up the stairs toward you. He stopped a couple steps before you and took your hand and kissed it, allowing it to linger as he maintained eye contact with you.

"You look beautiful, my love," he said and your heart filled with warmth as you smiled at him. He led you down the stairs and when you got off the stairs, he twirled you into him and lent his head down towards you and gave you a sweet, long kiss.

"I need to take at least 100 photos of you darling, you look stunning,"you said as he pulled out his phone and started taking loads of different photos of you both, some cheeky, some serious and some corny romantic pictures. When you'd finally finished, he tucked his phone back in his pocket and took your hand and guided you out to his car.

"Are you ready for the night of your life, my darling?"