Trent Alexander Arnold

It's well into the second half of Liverpool vs Barcelona. You are watching the game at Anfield.
I was sat next to Jordan's wife, tightly clutching the sides of my coat as I tried to keep my full attention on the game. I knew how important winning this game would be to Liverpool and for Trent. I had to try and show my support by wearing one of Trent's jerseys, with the iconic 66 on the back and 'His' written on the back with high waisted black jeans. I'd never sat this close to the pitch, it was extremely exhilarating and you could clearly hear the chants of excited fans.
"It's a corner. I think Trent's taking it." You came back to reality to see your boyfriend, as sweaty as ever, placing the ball down and you grabbed your phone and began to record it. You felt some disappointment when you saw Shaqiri walk over but immediately forgot about it when you saw the ball fly into the box and be shot in...from Trent's corner.
You jumped up, your phone still in your hand and screamed out of joy. It was unbelievable, everyone was shocked but overjoyed.
When the full time whistle was blown, you ran out of the stands towards Trent and he immediately saw you and opened his arms, as you jumped into them and gave him a massive hug, your legs wrapped around his waist and his head nuzzled into your neck. "I'm so incredibly proud of you," you whispered into his ear and he pulled away and brought you into a sweet kiss.
When you finally pulled apart, he pressed his forehead against yours, a massive smile on his face before gently placing you down, keeping his arm around your waist. Jurgen walked over to praise Trent for his corner and you decided to go and congratulate the other players on their success.

You spotted Andy and his wife making their way over to you and you grinned,  as you pulled Andy into a friendly hug, congratulating him on the win and began chatting with them. You felt shivers going up your spine, as you saw some Liverpool fans crying out of joy, others singing YNWA as the players watched in awe. You watched from the side as Trent finished an interview and he saw you from the corner of his eye, smiling at him and he flashed you a quick wink, before laughing and carrying on with the interview. When it was over, he jogged over to you and gave you another massive hug, practically covering you in his sweat. But you didn't care, you knew how much this game meant to him and how nervous he'd been and he was so full of adrenaline and pure joy now that it made you laugh. "I'm so happy you came. What did you think? Not too bad, eh?" He pulled away and watched as you laughed.

"Hun, that was amazing. I am so so so proud of you. That was a literal miracle." His smile got even bigger and he grabbed a hold of my hand, as we walked back into the tunnel. Whilst I was waiting with the others for the boys to change, I quickly posted a photo on my Instagram.

 Whilst I was waiting with the others for the boys to change, I quickly posted a photo on my Instagram

So incredibly proud of my man and his team! What a beautiful comeback.

liked by trentarnold66 , liverpoolfc and 18,902 others

trentarnold66 : ily

lfcfan : yes lads! Very proud to be a Liverpool fan rn! <3

andyrobertson : haha we try to make you all proud