Ruben Loftus-Cheek

You slowly awoke, your eyes adjusting to the light shining through the curtain. You looked down at Ruben, whose arms were wrapped tightly around your waist, still in a seemingly deep sleep. You gently tried to get yourself out of his grip but he refused to let go.

"Babe, I need to go to the toilet." He murmured and loosened his grip on you, so you could wriggle out of his arms and to the toilet. When you returned, the bed was empty. You rubbed your eyes, confused but before you could react, you were picked up and your eyes were covered by an unfamiliar hand. You sort of panicked before you heard a familiar laugh and you realized it was Ruben. He carried you over his shoulder down the stairs and threw you on his sofa. Before you could sit up normally, a blindfold was put over your eyes and your hands were gently held behind your back as you were stood up and guided out of the living room. "Happy anniversary darling." The blindfold was pulled off and you squinted as your eyes adjusted to the light, then you gasped.

"Oh my...Ruben,"you said as your eyes started to slightly tear up. Your entire hallway was filled with what looked like hundreds of red roses and there were balloons everywhere, even three at the back broadcasting 'i love you.' You turned back to him and stood on your toes to kiss him briefly, before pulling back and leaning on his forehead. "My present is going to look like dog shite compared to this. I love it and I love you." He smiled and kissed you again. "Wait right here hun, I'm going to get it." You rushed upstairs and grabbed a relatively small wrapped gift from your bag, before rushing back down the stairs and handing it to him.

He excitedly unwrapped it and smiled. "Babe, it's perfect. I love it." You'd gotten him a Rolex you'd caught him looking at a lot and gotten a small engraving on the inside, with the date you started dating and a cute 'forever and always'. He hadn't seen it yet and was too busy putting the watch on. You stopped him and laughed, pointing at the inscription. His eyes widened and he brought it close to his eyes as he read it. "That makes it ten times better babe. Speaking of..." He trailed off, reaching between the stairs and pulling out a present, that was very badly wrapped.

You laughed. "I wonder who wrapped this." He scoffed and crossed his arms playfully as you attempted to unwrap the present. It was proving quite difficult as it seemed like he'd used all of the tape in the world but you finally got through it all, pulling out a vintage Chelsea jacket. You looked at him, shocked. "I've been looking for one of these for the longest time. How..."

He laughed. "Pulled some strings. Had to go to some sketchy shops for this and I finally found one. I had to get it tailored to fit you cos you are literally tiny but I hope you like it."

"Are you kidding? I love it." You pulled it on instantly, loving how it was still a little big on the arms but you loved it. You walked toward him and pulled him into a hug, his grip tight around you. "You are the best. I have the world's best boyfriend."

He smiled widely and hoisted you up, your legs wrapping around his waist as he brought you into a heated kiss. "I love you. So much. I hope you never forget." You smile at his words and bring him back into the kiss. When you both pulled away and you were carefully set back down on the floor, Ruben went to his phone that was leant against the wall, recording the entire thing. You looked at him, eyebrow raised as he picked it up and stopped it. "What? I want to remember every moment with you.