Ben Chilwell

You were sat in your room, preparing for the long day ahead of you. After what felt like ages, it was finally your gender reveal party, which was being organised by some of your close friends and your mum. You and Ben weren't bothered about the gender of the child but for the sake of the Instagram's, you were given a body-con light pink dress and Ben was given a blue polo shirt. The dress was very tight on you, exaggerating your already massive baby bump.

Your mum had brushed out your hair very quickly, so it was behind your shoulders and was going on and on about how excited they were, whilst your friends set up downstairs. When you were finally done, you both went out of your bedroom and you saw Ben, who was patiently waiting at the top of the stairs for you. He smiled and offered his hand to you, which you gladly accepted. "You look stunning babe." Your smile brightened a little bit more and you gave his hand a squeeze to reassure you both as you were both feeling nervous for this reveal.

Your house had been completely transformed, with blue and pink bunting hanging on the walls, an array of games being set out for the kiddos and in the kitchen, there was so much food, all appropriately colored. Ben had ordered a custom two tier cake that was sat in the middle of all the other food, which was half blue and half pink and had little footballs on the blue end and ballet shoes on the other end. 

The garden was also partially transformed but most of Ben's mates were playing football so some of the decor had to be moved. 

You spent most of the party socializing with everyone, overall having an incredibly fun time. Ben's family were the more excited ones, all gushing over your appearance and telling you 'pregnancy suited you.' You knew you were meant to be feeling all sorts of exhilarated but in all honesty, your feet hurt and you didn't enjoy being the centre of attention for too long.

You both finally broke away from the conversations and snuck away to the front of the house, which was empty. "God, I am exhausted. Socializing really takes it's toll." Ben agreed and lent on the wall, wrapping his arms around you so you were leaning into him as well and you just lay there for a bit as he gently pressed kisses on the side of your face. 

"They're right you know." You got up and turned to face him as he spoke. "Pregnancy suits you, it makes you look even more incredible than usual." You smiled as he kissed you, holding you gently, like you were fragile. 

"There you are! It's time lovebirds," your sister said and you groaned as you pulled away from Ben and he grabbed your hand and led you back to the party.

The plan was that you'd throw the ball to Ben and he'd kick it and it would break open, with smoke that showed the gender. You both walked into the garden and everyone cheered and ushered you to the front. You were handed the ball and got ready to throw it as everyone made drum rolls. You threw it and Ben missed his kick, so the ball landed on the floor and exploded, making blue smoke go everywhere.

Immediately the crowd went wild, laughing at Ben's miss and screaming in joy. You could even hear some of his teammates yelling 'I fucking knew it'. Through the chaos, Ben still found you and pulled you into a tight hug, you laughing at the smoke powder in his hair.

"We're having a son!"