A Little Drop of Rain Will Make The Flowers Grow

((No promises))

Dean's POV

I kept pretending to read the script. I wasn't a big part. Just a guy called Enlorjas. Cas scoffed and ranted on me on how important I am. Of course, I honestly never finished the movie. But anyway I was pretend reading while Cas was grabbing something from his living room. Cas walked back in and didn't tell me what the hell he was doing.

"Cas." I whined.

"What is it, Dean?" Cas asked.

"What are you doing?" I whined again. Cas was on the verge of laughing.

"Educating you." Is all he said back to me. He stood at the tv in his room, hovering above the DVD player.

"Cas if we are watching another documentary about bees, I swear to your god. I'll kill you and myself." I threatened.

"Don't threaten my god. But here we go." Cas said jumping onto his bed.

"What? What's happening?" I asked climbing onto the bed with him.

"I told you, I'm educating you. In the French Revolution. Oh and technically wolverine is in this." Cas said. I took the DVD case from his hand.

"You're making me watch the play, as a movie." I asked.

"It's a good movie, you'll like it. I promise." Cas said. His blue eyes sparkled with hope.

"Sure." I said.

"A man acts like batman." Cas tried.

"Ok stop trying darling, and play the damn movie." I said. Cas smirked and pressed play.

~~~~~

Tears streaked my face as the movie came to an end.

"I decided to do that? I'm crying, Cas me. Why would you even let me see it?" I asked.

"Dean I honestly thought you could handle it." Cas said wiping the small tears.

"You cried too!" I shouted. Cas twisted his head and gave me a small kiss.

"I've seen this movie almost like, fifty time." Cas said.

"I hate you." I said crossing my arms.

"No you don't." Cas said with a smile.

"You're right, I could never hate you." I said. He gave me a quick kiss.

~~~~~

Cas's POV

I laid down in my bed. Today was good, I taught Dean about Les Mis, I managed to successfully prank Gabriel, and then I had an great call with Charlie. Now all I had to do was sleep. I was dreading it, for the past two nights I've had nightmares, about Dean and I fighting monsters, Me dying, and Dean crying over me. I closed my eyes, and finally fell to sleep.

"Cas, Cas, wake up." I heard a voice from my right say. My eyes opened, and Dean was on my right. Charlie was looking over my shoulder.

"Cas, come on, the shows starting and we're locked in the closet." Charlie said.

"W-what I was just sleeping?" I asked questioningly.

"Castiel they want to destroy the show." Charlie said trying to find a way out.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because Romeo here ditched the game for you the other day." Charlie said.

"Cas this isn't your fault." Dean said.

"Yes it is. Dean, we would be out there if I wasn't selfish." I said looking at the ground. Dean lifted up my chin and gave me a kiss.

"Cas you're never selfish. It was good for you for me to be there." Dean said. He kissed me and I placed my hand on the back of his neck. The kiss deepened and then I heard the door open.

"Oh look it's like a gay porno in here." Crowley said. Dean pulled away and looked at him.

"You son of a bitch. I'll kill you." Dean growled.

I shot up in my bed. Is that going to happen. Was it fears? Why do my dreams keep happening like real life. I got out of bed and walked to the kitchen. I grabbed a glass of water and a couple of crackers. I felt as if I was going to puke. I was sitting at the table with my sweatshirt hood over my head. My black sweatpants were letting cold air near my legs. I picked at the crackers. Gabriel walked in and rubbed his eyes.

"You up too?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"I had a dream that Luci stabbed me." Gabriel said. He was sweating. I offered him a cracker. He declined and hit his head on the table.

"A rough one. I had a dream that Crowley and Gordon locked Charlie, Dean, and I in a closet." I said.

"That sounds like-like its in a future." Gabriel said. He ran his hands through his sandy blonde hair.

"But I'll try to change it. My own free will right? Our own free will?" I asked.

"Our own free will with Samwich and Deano." Gabriel said.

"Yeah that sounds nice." I said. Gabriel and I looked at each other and smiled.