Thanksgiving's A Time To Be Thankful Not Insulted So Shut Up Everyone.

Cas's POV

The horrible festivities started about a week after me and Dean's adventure in his house. My overly-religious siblings were in my house. And Gabriel and I have taken residence within our rooms, only seeing each other for meals. I never called Dean but the two of us had gotten to hang out. Even if it was when my father took me to Barnes and noble and Dean met us there. Gabriel had oddly gotten to have Sam over. The two had gotten oddly close. Sam was over right now actually. I sat at my piano. I was tempted to play some music, but then people would socialize with me.

Socialization, with my family. I shivered and pulled out some sheet music. I read some of it over. Les Miserables is one of my favorite plays. And it annoyed me that Dean, a lovely boyfriend but not at the time, had picked it. But he told me why he picked it, his mother had loved the play also. He had always thought it to be weird, but he said his mother would sing either 'Hey Jude' or 'Dreamed A Dream'. Dean told me he had always told me he found the song, about a dying woman who was forced into prostitution, oddly beautiful. I hovered my fingers above the keys, practicing a part of 'Dream A Dream'. Music was one of my ways to escape my family. They didn't really approve of this either. But sometimes, just sometimes, they would like to listen. My parents loved it. Gabriel loved it and he even knows how to play the French horn. I should tell Sam that, embarrassment by brother, gosh, I am becoming Dean.

"Cassie?" Gabriel said at my door. Sam's head was near his.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"You were playing. Well I thought you were, and suspicions were correct." Gabriel said with a smirk. I felt blood rush to my cheeks.

"I did not mean to make noise." I said awkwardly.

"Oh were you in your head while practicing the piece?" Gabriel asked, he knew the answer. I went into my head as I played. But I couldn't when I was trying not to make noise, because that means I will surely make noise.

"It was really good, though, Cas." Sam said.

"Thank you, Sam." I said and as I finished they were gone. The two were almost ninjas. Dean and I had decided that while we were at Barnes and Noble. We were spending time in the graphic novel section and all of the sudden, Gabriel and Sam were there, and then they were gone.

"Damn ninja brothers." Dean muttered, his head in a comic.

It hurt to hear his voice, even if it was in my head. I got up from my desk and braved the rest of my family. I had no idea why I was doing this. 20 seconds of courage, right? I walked downstairs and saw my aunt Hester with my cousins in the living room. My father was there also, of course his laptop on his lap.

"Hey Cassie!" Daniel said. He ran up and hugged my leg.

"Hello Daniel." I said awkwardly.

"It's Danny now. Daniel is so formal. Like you." Daniel said. That is more like him. I ignored that and he returned to his sister and mother. I rolled my eyes and sat down next to my father.

"I want Charlie, or Dean." I said quietly to him.

"I know but, I don't want those two stuck with...us." My father whispered back.

"Dean said he wanted me to go out again with him. Even if it is to the bookstore." I quietly said.

"Didn't peg him as a book person." My father said.

"Father, there are comics, he loves batman." I said, like it was a well known fact. My father held up his hands.

"Well sorry." He said sarcastically. The doorbell rang and someone, I neither cared nor wanted to know who, answered it. But I got my answer soon.