My Own Worst Enemy

Dean's POV

"Night Cas." I said kissing him on his cheek. Cas blushed and went inside his house. I walked back to the impala and got in. Sam was sitting in the passenger seat and he was sound asleep. I smiled and I drove home. I carried Sam into his bed and walked into my room. I shut my door and sighed.

"Took you long enough." A female said. I jumped as I heard her. I turned to see Jo, Bobby'ys new wife's daughter.

"What Jo?"I asked.

"You know, I thought Dean Winchester was done with his stupid jock friends." Jo said.

"I am, why? Jo what's happening?" I asked.

"They got you out of your trouble with Metatron, and got you banned from the theater." Jo said. "Bobby's actually quite pissed right now."

"Wait, so I'm banned!? No I can't be. I have a part and Cas needs me." I said.

"It's in this letter Dean. I think it's a dick move." Jo said.

"Yeah it is." I said as I took the letter. I could believe my eyes. Oh Cas wasn't going to like this, neither was Charlie.

_______________

I was sitting in the impala and was scared to tell Cas. My fingers drumming along to the beat of my music. Cas came out with a smile and got in. He kissed my cheek and then pulled back. I turned off the music and looked at him.

"Dean?" Cas asked.

"I uh- you need to read this. It's uh really important." I said handing the letter to Cas. Cas looked concerned and read it.

"They can't do that!"Cas said. I looked at his blue eyes and sighed.

"I guess they can, Cas. I mean this is an official notice. It's a public school, sports are always more important than the arts." I said with a sigh.

"You gotta be kidding me." Cas said.

"I'm not." I said pulling out of his driveway.

"I guess Kevin can have your role, seeing as he was your understudy but god I hate this." Cas said. He ran his hand through his dark brown hair making it even more of a mess.

"God Cas how is your hair already messy." I asked.

"I couldn't sleep last night. I uh was thinking about yesterday, it made me to happy to sleep." Cas admitted.

"Oh my god you're so cute." I said with a toothy grin.

"Hey where's Sam?" Cas asked.

"Oh he got sick this morning and puke everywhere when we were eating breakfast." I said.

Thanks for the visual Dean." Cas said.

"You're welcome babe." I said pulling into the school parking lot. We both got out and I grabbed Cas's hand. Cas looked a smiled towards me. I felt butterflies in my stomach every time he did that. They soon went away because waiting for me at the door was a group of demons. Crowley stood there with his football groupies, Benny stood there away from them. I tried to avoid them but they stopped me and Cas.

"Hey squirrel, where is your moose of a brother?" Crowley asked.

"Throwing up, why did you do that?" I asked.

"What free you from gay club? Oh come on, you're glad." Crowley said. I pulled my arm back and punched him in his stupid face.

"Gentleman!" Becky said coming over. Cas was staring at me with shock and happiness.

"He just punched me." Crowley said trying to catch the blood from his nose.

"He insulted Cas and myself." I said holding my fist that hurt.

"Both of you, come on." Becky said. Me and Crowley were lead in and brought to the nurses.

"We can make his life hell, Dean." Crowley said.

"Sounds fun, I can do the same to yours, how does holy water filled coolers at games sound?" I snarled. Crowley narrowed his eyes at me and the nurse checked his nose.

"Dean, you can head to class." Becky came in and said. I thanked her and got up to leave. Before I did, Crowley grabbed my arm.

"Listen here you little shit." Crowley growled.

________________

Cas's POV

I was sitting with Charlie at lunch and was somewhat listening to her talking about some show. I don't know why but I felt uneasy. Like something in the universe just went off it's destined past. I looked at my sandwich and pushed it away.

"Where's Dean?" I asked.

"I don't know. He should be-Oh my freaking god." Charlie said as she look around. I looked where she was looking and gasped. There Dean was with Lisa almost on his lap, she kissed him and put her arm around him. But he didn't look happy. He was faking a smile and his green eyes told Cas that he needed help.

"No, he's no."I said. I got up and ran out of the room. I heard someone shout "Look at the fag nerd run away."

I ran out to my locker and opened it, and a small letter fell out at my feet. I picked it up and it read,

I'm my own worst enemy

That's all it said. I felt as if I knew who sent but I highly doubt it was him. He's decided that he wants to be a giant assbutt and I guess that's how it will go with the punches. I got angry and I punched the locker next to me. I yelped in pain and held my hand. The locker next to me had a dent in it.

"Crap, crap,crap." I muttered holding my hand.

"Cas!" Dean yelled. He walked over and sat next to me. He tried to grab my hand.

"Don't touch me!" I yelled.

"Cas..." Dean said.

"You don't call me that! No you're horrible, and-and I thought you were different, but you're not! As soon as you get banned your a jerk of a jock. Don't talk to me!" I yelled, my hand was throbbing.

"Cassie." Charlie said. She rushed over and helped me up. Charlie started helping me to the nurses office.

"Oh and Dean, we're through." I said with a frown. Dean stood there looking like the his whole world was shattered. I didn't feel bad I just felt empty.