Working Man

Castiel's POV

I stormed in the auditorium. I threw my bag down in a chair and ran my hand threw my hair, making it messier then before.

"Cassie, yo homesl-" Charlie said. "Whats wrong?" She asked changing her tone.

"I'm stuck with him Charlie. I have to be with him for at least six hours a day." I complained. Charlie sat down next to me.

"May I ask who?" Charlie said with her hand awkwardly on my back.

"Dean!" I yelled.

"Oo, your issue boy." Charlie teased.

"He's not my boy." I hissed. Charlie put her hands up and laughed. A whole flood of kids walked in laughing and talking with each other. A couple kids stopped to say hi but they left quickly. Some of the other seniors began to tell the lowerclassmen what they needed to do. We went over that in the senior meeting we had after everything last night. Dean walked in with Sam, the brothers weren't fighting for once. The two were laughing and Dean's arm was around Sam's shoulder.

"Are they like ever other day brothers?" Charlie muttered. I smirked and watched them join everyone else. In a few minutes, we were onto set building. I was helping some freshmen build a living room set. I looked over at Dean, he looked natural building things with people he seemed to be closer with. It was like he wasn't faking. I smiled and then he turned and looked at me. A smirk graced his face. I looked back down at my work. I felt the blood rush to my face. Charlie moved over as fast as she could.

"Prolonged eye contact." Charlie said.

"Don't ship us." I said still hiding my face.

"I'm just saying. Characters who hate each other tend to have beautiful, beautiful sex." Charlie said.

"Charlene." I hissed. Charlie faked a gasp and placed a hand on her forehead.

"Castiel." She said. "Don't use my full name. That's evil, an evil name." Charlie said. I laughed and went back to my work.

~~~~~

"Your house or mine?" Dean asked as we were putting our tools away. I looked behind and I noticed my face was hot.

"W-what?" I asked.

"For tutoring. Your house or mine?" Dean repeated with a smug look.

"W-we will use mine." I said. He seemed to be happy that he was making me speechless. "I will have to make a call though." I said. Dean smiled and nodded. I walked to the hall and pulled out my phone. Three rings, and I heard a voice.

"Castiel?" My dad answered.

"Hello. I am having a...friend over. It's not Charlie, though. Is that alright?" I asked biting my nail. I was worried that he would say no and I would have to tell Dean otherwise.

"Yes!" He answered, way more excited than he should've been. "I mean yes, Cas, that's fine." My dad said calming his voice.

"Ok thank you." I said.

"You're welcome. Bye."

"Bye." I said ending the call. I slipped my phone in my pocket and went out to the others. By then, it was only Charlie, Sam, and Dean, and they were fighting over the strangest thing.

"Han Solo is way hotter than Luke." Dean said.

"Well I mean if that was my cup of tea, I would disagree. Luke could come and destroy my Death Star any day." Charlie said. Dean covered Sam's ears.

"The children, Charlie." He said with a smile. Charlie laughed and Sam moved out of Deans grasp.

"Dean I'm 14, I hear worse things in class." Sam said quietly.

"Hey. Um my father said it is alright." I said to Dean. I was still processing the fact that Dean said one man was hotter than another. Was he gay? did I actually have a chance? Why am I thinking that? I hate him.

"Cool, Cas." Dean said. I've talked to him maybe once, twice? And he's already nicknaming me? He began walking out with Sam and Charlie held my arm with a death grip.

"Nicknamed." Charlie hissed overly excitedly.

"I know. Charlie, stop." I said wiggling out of her grasp.

"Cassie, whatcha gonna do about it?" Charlie said.

"I'm going to teach him English. And then I'm going to watch a British show." I said.

"What drink tea also?" Charlie shot at me.

"Maybe." I said.

"He is so blatantly in love you with you it is so annoying!" Charlie yelled. Sam turned around in the doorway. He had a smirk on his face, he knew also. "Even baby Sammy knows. The moose knows Cassie. The moose." Charlie said.

"Well that moose also wants to be a lawyer." I muttered under my breath.

"Come on Cas!" Dean yelled.

"Your future is calling." Charlie said. I grabbed my bag and ran to meet Dean. He held the door for me and I muttered a thank you. Not a lot of cars were left. An old muscle car and a couple of Prius's. I pulled out a piece of paper and wrote my address down.

"My address." I said handing it to him. He took it and nodded. I turned and started walking home.

"Cas!" Dean called.

"Yes?" I asked turning around.

"Get in. It seems stupid to make you walk home while I'm driving there too." Dean said leaning on the black muscle car. I nodded and walked over. Sam was sitting in the shotgun and waved to me.

"Sammy, dropping you at Bobby's. Tell him I'm gonna be at a friends." Dean said.

"Yes sir, Batman, sir." Sam said. I chuckled and slid into the backseat. I oddly didn't feel like I was third wheeling. I was with the guy a hate and his brother who is really cool. No biggie.