Nobody Puts Baby In The Corner

((OOPSIE ANOTHER DEAN POV))

Dean's POV

"The ever-loving FUCK happened to baby!" I yelled as I saw my beloved car after school. I was angry and sad, but mostly furious. Benny and Sam looked at me and then the side of my car which someone had keyed a weird language into it. I felt as if I was going to faint. I saw Cas's jackass of a boyfriend was smirking towards me and was spinning his keys on his middle finger. I stormed over before Sam and Benny could grab me.

"That's illegal you know!" I yelled at him.

"What is?" He asked, a British accent in his voice.

"You know what is, asshole!" I yelled. Cas looked at me and then at his boyfriend.

"What did you do?" Cas asked.

"He keyed baby!" I yelled Sam had run over and stood beside me.

"You call your car baby?" Cas's stupid boyfriend said with a smile. I knew he was making fun of me and my beautiful car but his stupid hybrid could die in hell.

"Yes!" I said as I was calming down.

"You keyed his car?" Cas asked.

"Uh yeah, I wanted to keep him away from you." He said.

"Dude fight me then, don't take it out on my car." I said. He glared at me and I saw Cas staring at me.

"I can't believe this." Cas said. He started to walk away.

"Cassie!"His boyfriend yelled. he turned to me. "I hate you Winchester." He said as he threw a punch at me. His fist his my nose and I fell into Benny. I felt blood dripping down, and I felt bad as Cas saw exactly what went down.

"Balthazar!" Cas yelled. His blue eyes had small fires in them.His boyfriend walked over and I could hear Cas yell as they walked and got in his boyfriends stupid hybrid. I groaned and stood up.

"I hope Bobby has some more black paint." I grumbled. Benny and Sam walked behind me and got into the car. I drove home and got out. Benny and Sam were talking about some AP history classwork. I stormed into the house and slammed the door in front of Benny and Sam. I stomped into the kitchen and threw my bag on the table. Ellen glared at me and Bobby looked up from his newspaper.

"What?" He asked.

"I need black paint for baby." I said.

"What do you need black paint for?" Ellen asked.

"An asshole keyed my car because he's a jealous prick." I said, but there was a tone of anger in my voice.

"Well did you report it?" Ellen asked

"No I can't. It's fine, I just need some damn paint." I said.

"In the garage. Paint shelf." Bobby said. I thanked him and ran outside. I opened the garage door and grabbed the paint. I opened it, and got to work. Baby sat in the driveway and I was next to her. I was painting her side to cover the ugly scratches.

"Didn't know you lived this close to me." I heard Charlie said. I looked up and saw her over our neighbors fence.

"Oh hey." I said.

"What happened?" She asked.

"Come over. I'll show you." I said. She nodded and ran over. She sat down next to me and frowned.

"Who did this? Your car is the bomb man!" Charlie said.

"Public enemy number one." I grumbled.

"So Cas's boyfriend? Dude, I can't believe he has the nerve to do this." Charlie said. She had on black jeans and a Star Wars shirt on.

"I know. I'm almost done though." I said adding the last coat.

"Dean are you going to ever talk to Cas again?" Charlie asked.

"Nope. He doesn't want to talk to me, so I'm respecting his wishes." I said.

"And you quit the team, and you made a friend. Dean you're an amazing boyfriend, even when you aren't. Don't you notice that these things were what Cas wanted from you. Man I wish I was straight, I'd date you." Charlie said.

"Thanks Charles." I said. I stood up and helped Charlie up.

"Wanna go watch New Hope?" I asked.

"Of course! I'm always a slut for Star Wars!" Charlie said. I smiled and ran up to my room. Charlie met Benny and the two got along well, all four of us (Sam came in later) watched the movies together.

______________

"You can do this." I told myself. Sam was waiting for me to take him to Gabe's. "Okay Sammy!" I yelled. Sam ran down the stairs and out to baby. Her side was looking better. I grabbed my keys and got in. I started my car with shaky hands. I was so scared. I was going to go talk to him. Lithe drive over seemed to be ages but we were soon in the driveway. Sam looked at me.

"You don't have to." Sam said.

"No I do. I have to at least apologize." I said. I got out and Sam ran over to the front door. I walked up behind him as Gabe opened the door and pulled Sam in and upstairs. I saw Mr.Novak standing there.

"Hello sir." I said with a shaky voice.

"Dean." He said. "What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I came to apologize, I did something horrible to the one I love." I said. I didn't even register that I said love.

"He's in his room, Balthazar just left pretty pissed. So you might be in luck." Me.Novak said with a smirk. I smiled and ran up to the familiar TARDIS door. I knocked and waited. I almost lost it when I saw the vibrant blue eyes and mess of black hair.

"Oh." Cas said.

"I need to talk to you." I said. Cas sighed and opened his door to let me in. His room, which was usually neat, was a mess. For the first time, I noticed the large bags under his eyes.

"Talk." Cas said crossing his arms.

"Okay. I'm sorry, for what Lisa did. I didn't have any consent." I said. Of course, I couldn't tell him the truth about the matter, how  Crowley threatened to hurt Cas. 

"That's not why I'm mad at you. Well it's a bit of it but yeah." Cas said.

"Oh yeah of course, not a good reason. Seeing as you moved on so quickly." I said.

"What does that mean?" Cas asked.

"Cas you had a new boyfriend three days after we broke up!" I yelled.

"So you kissed someone and ditched us when we were dating!" Cas yelled.

"I did it to protect you!" I yelled.

"Bullshit!" Cas said. "I can't do this Dean. I dated Balthazar to clear my head, you're all I think about." I shut up and looked at him. It was silent as we stared at each other.

"Do you still have feelings for me?" I asked quietly.

"Of course I do! Damn it Dean, can't you open your eyes? Have you seen my life lately? My rooms a mess, I dated Balthazar again, and Charlie's been telling me how wrong I am. Plus I punched a locker and broke my hand." Cas rambled on. I smiled and kissed him. I felt Cas melt into it. I pulled away, and Cas made a small whimper.

"Dean please come back." Cas said.

"I will. To everything, the play, you, Charlie." I said. Cas hugged me and started crying. "I'm here now. Don't worry. I'm never leaving you again." I said kissing the top of his head.