Highway To Hell

Cas's POV

"Michael can't take you away." My father said.

"But he keeps saying he is." Gabriel said. I kept picking at the food on my plate.

"I'm your father. I have full custody of you and if I died, then Becky would have custody over you. Michael can't get you until we are both dead. And I can put in my will for you two to go somewhere else." My father said.

"Can we stop talking about this?" I asked quietly.

"Cas, are you worried about this at all. If Michael gets us, he'll torture us and then send us to like military school. I can't handle military school." Gabriel said.

"It would probably be an all boys school, why are you worrying?" I asked.

"Cas." My dad said.

"I'm going to my room. Delicious meal, Becky." I said stomping off. I practically ran to my room. I threw myself on my bed and grabbed my pillow. I screamed into it. That was all I wanted to do right now. My glow in the dark stars looked way to far away. I knew the distance between us but they seemed further then before. I was debating on walking downstairs and apologizing to my family. But I couldn't. I didn't feel like it. What's happening to me? Am I depressed? Am I just too scared? Ugh. Luckily my phone rang to pull me out of drifting into my mind.

"Hello." I said quietly.

"Cas! Oh my Leia, I thought you were dead. We were going to meet at the park, what happened?" Charlie asked.

"Nothing I was just-" I said. I turned to see my clock, it was almost 10. Dinner ended at like 6:30ish. I was supposed to meet Charlie at 7. "I'm so sorry." I said.

"Good now open your window and let me in." Charlie said. I furrowed my brow and walked to my window. I opened it and looked outside.

"Charlie!" I whisper-yelled.

"Surprise!" She said. She was standing below my window. "I'm sneaking you out. Let go!" She whisper yelled back.

"Charlie I have a curfew. And we have school tomorrow." I said.

"Come on. It's a nerd party. Glinda is throwing it!" Charlie said. Glinda was her off and on again girlfriend, who is a hardcore RPG player.

"Fine." I said.

"We're gonna get so drunk!" Charlie said.

~~~~~

The party was indeed a party. It wasn't just a party that I was used to, which is a couple of friends playing games and laughing. This was a real party. There was alcohol and dark rooms. I was honestly scared for my life. Charlie had left me and then some people from tech stopped and talked to me. I was ultimately alone though.

"Clarence, where's your man?" Meg Masters asked. She was one of the head cheerleaders. I dare not answer her. "Uh hello?" She asked.

"I-I don't think he's here." I stuttered.

"Good." Meg said. She leaned over and kissed me. I was frozen under her. I wasn't moving. And I was slightly disgusted. She tasted like alcohol and like rotten eggs. And the kiss was flat. There was no butterflies in my stomach and no fireworks in my body. It was just wet and boring.

"Ahem." Someone said. Meg lifted off of me and I wiped my mouth off. Two emerald green eyes glared at Meg.

"D-Dean." Meg said.

"Scram, bitch." Dean said. She nodded and ran off.

"Dean, I didn't mean to. She kissed me and it was boring and-" I said. His lips were on mine. I felt my whole body explode in happiness. Of course, he tasted slightly of beer.

"Shut up. You talk to much." He said. I laughed and kissed him again. "You find that funny?" Dean asked.

"Slightly. You're so drunk." I said.

"Thanks, angel." Dean said with a smirk.

"I should take you home." I said.

"Longer. Please." Dean begged. I looked at him. "Your eyes are so pretty. like they're so blue. But they aren't blue, they're like multiple shades of blue. I'm gonna get another drink. So are you." He said. Dean walked away and went into the kitchen. I watched him leave.

"Nice." A girl said aside me. I looked at her. She had dark curly hair and blue eyes. She was thin and was wearing a smart outfit.

"Hannah?" I asked.

"Hey Cas. Glad to see that you're not hiding anymore. That your man?" Hannah asked.

"Uh yeah. That's Dean." I said.

"A jock? Thought you hated them?" Hannah asked.

"He's different. Why didn't you tell dad you're home?" I asked.

"Because dad would be upset with me. I failed him. I've been staying here. Glinda's sister is my good friend." Hannah said. "Don't tell dad. I gotta go. I love you, Cas. Remember that." Hannah said, kissing my head. And then she disappeared into the crowd. Dean came back with two bottles.

"Let's drink." Dean said. We clinked bottles and drank.

~~~~~

I was kissing someone. I hope it was a someone. They seemed familiar. Maybe it was my boyfriend, Dan? Wait no Dean. Ah, him and his golden hair and forest emerald green eyes.

"Cas. I don't like your shirt." He slurred. I looked at my shirt. "Take it off." He said.

"Ok, no problem." I said. I took it off. "Now take yours off."

"Yes sir." Dean grunted from underneath me. When did I get on top.i remember, we were at Glinda's. Someone drive us home. We were making out the whole time. I knew where this was going I think. I didn't really understand what I was-oh that feels good. I felt Dean kiss my neck.

Well, what do I have to lose?