So Now We're Here

Dean's POV

First thing I realized when I woke up was the MASSIVE headache I had.

The second thing was that I was cold but yet something was keeping me warm on one side.

And the third thing was, was that my arm was moving up and down on a stomach and it wasn't mine.

I opened my eyes slowly, scared to find a girl or guy in my bed who I had just obliterated my relationship with Cas with. I first saw a mess of black hair and then I saw the face.

Ok so I cheated on Cas...with Cas.

I didn't pull my arm away and I watched Cas. He was laying perfectly there on my bed under my avengers poster, naked. Wait, naked? I looked over Cas noticing his lack of clothes and then looked at myself.

"No, no, no." I kept muttering to myself. I pulled my arm away but a little too fast because Cas shot up out of his sleep.

"Dean?" He asked, his voice even deeper with sleep.

"Uh morning Cas." I said awkwardly.

"Why does my head hurt? And why am I naked?" Cas asked.

"Um I don't really know, what's the last thing you remember?" I asked.

"Us making out in the back of someone's car." Cas said. I looked at his neck to see it littered with love bites.

"I remember me telling Meg away. But that's it." I said. "Oh, Cas if I made you do something-" I began to say.

"Dean whatever you did. I'm pretty sure I was fine with." Cas said motioning to his body. I bit my bottom lip and laughed. "What time is it?" Cas asked.

"12:45 ish" I said, sighing. I moved out of bed but then my back hurt. "Oh god." I muttered.

"What Dean?" Cas said getting up. He winced and fell back down. "Dean, did-did w-we um..." He asked innocently.

"I have no idea." I said. "Cas I swear I didn't want to right away and I really wanted to remember our first time. I'm so sorry." I said rambling off. I think I was still talking actually. I was cut off my Cas, who was kissing me. I kissed back and he pulled away.

"Dean. I'm fine. It's not like I have to worry about being pregnant." Cas joked.

"God I love you." I said accidentally letting the words out of my mouth. Cas looked at my eyes and let out a little gasp. "I'm sorry!" I said quickly. Cas smiled and kissed me again.

"Dean I love you too." He said shyly. I must've had the biggest smile because Cas started laughing. He found his pants on my floor and put them on. I was wrapped in my duvet and looking for clothes. I found boxers and a pair of jeans. Cas was changing in the bathroom and taking care of business. I sat on my bed looking at texts and pictures from last night. Mainly, I got the night narrated by Charlie.

QueenCharles: OMG Glinda is having a party.

QueenCharles: Ima grab Cas. Go.

QueenCharles: we're here. Ima get drunk and make out with my level 90 fairy Mage.

QueenCharles: you two still here?

QueenCharles: Dean don't do anything stupid with him.

QueenCharles: Dean stop it, Don't have sex in her car.

QueenCharles: why was Glinda emotionally scarred when she returned?

I cringed so badly. Oh my god, we were so on top of each other. I cringed even worse when I saw pictures. I wanted to remember when Cas and I, did that.

"Are you not putting on a shirt?" Cas asked.

"Uh no. Is that ok?" I asked.

"Yes Dean it's fine." Cas said with a smile.

"Oh god. Sam was here. My uncle wasn't but sammy was here. Cas that's my baby brother." I said worried.

"I'm sure he's ok. I mean he's 14." Cas said. It was easier for him. His brother lost his virginity before him, and his brother is the same age as Sam.

"I'm going to check on him." I said. I walked out to Sam's room and knocked on the door. No one answered so I went in. Sam's room is literally the neatest room to grace the earth. He has everything sorted and organized perfectly. A single note laid on top of his spotless desk. I picked it up and read it.

My stupid jerk of a brother,

I know you went to Glinda's party. I went over to Gabe's so don't worry. Bobby knows and he said to write a note so you don't flip. So this is it. Ok bye

Love,
Sam

Oh thank god. He wasn't here. But then again, I'll never know exactly if I-Dean stop. Don't think about it. Just- ugh. I walked back into my room and Cas was having a talk. It was probably his dad. He hung up and sighed.

"My dad loved that I snuck out." Cas said. I laughed and look at him.

"Your dad is the greatest." I said.

"I question him sometimes." Cas said. "Since we're skipping school an we do something effective towards our lives?" Cas asked.

"British tv show marathon?" I asked. Cas looked at me and smiled. He kissed me and ran downstairs. I followed him. The rest of the day was full of cuddles and snack bingeing and silly fights.

I could handle this. For the rest of my life.