I Write Love Stories Not Tragedies

Cas's POV

"Cas, how the hell do you go out in public?" Charlie asked from inside my closet.

"I just grab clothes and put them on." I said lying on my bed, reading a book.

"For a gay guy, you have horrible fashion sense." Charlie said. I look up from the book.

"That's stereotypical." I said.

"Yeah I know." She said with a smirk. "But seriously, you're going on a date with Dean Winchester. And you have nothing to wear." Charlie said. I sighed and set my book down. I walked over to her.

"I'm going to wear jeans and a nice shirt. Unless he says otherwise." I said pulling her out.

"What if he hates your outfit?" Charlie questioned. I shot her a look. "True. If you guys are meant to be, then it doesn't matter." She said.

"Thank you." I said.

"Cas how are you so nonchalant about this?" Charlie asked. I wasn't truly. Apparently Im good hiding my feelings, because inside I was a storm of emotions. I kinda felt like I was going to vomit.

"Cassie's going on a date!" Gabriel announced as he came into my room. "Isn't that awesome, Michael?" He asked. A tall black haired man walked into my room.

"Michael." I said quietly.

"Castiel." He said, nodding his head slightly.

"Wh-what are you doing back here?" I asked.

"Castiel, I decided to come back for Thanksgiving. I know that a couple other of our siblings will be visiting also." Michael said. I could feel his evil, businessman power radiating off him. I didn't trust him one bit. Michael left and Gabriel slammed my door.

"Oh thank god." He sighed quietly. "Cassie, they're coming. The siblings are coming. One if by land, two if by sea, and well I guess three if by air, cuz they didn't have air travel back then." Gabriel said.

"Oh yeah. Thanksgiving is in like a week." Charlie said. "Woohoo, break. Two days next week right?" She asked.

"I believe so." I muttered. I didn't want to go tonight. Michael has messed up views. He wasn't my father but he has made himself seem like he was. Michael is the eldest of all of us. He twin brother, Lucifer, has been missing for a while. We came to believe he had gotten himself arrested.
But Michael, he wants everyone to follow Gods rules and and perfect children. He even blamed our mother's death, on her. That she wasn't following God's laws and had gotten herself placed in hell. And the big thing God's apparently against, homosexuality.

Who's going on a date with a guy tonight? Oh right me. He is going to give me hell.

"Charlie, come with me." I said. She nodded and followed me to my fathers office. I knocked twice of the doorframe. He turned to me, he looked like he hadn't slept in days and his glasses were tilted.

"Cas, hey." He said.

"Father, when was the last time you have slept?" I asked.

"You look like hell, Mr.N." Charlie said.

"Four hours. And thank you, Charlie." My father said. Charlie curtsied and I walked into the room.

"Are you aware that tonight I have um..." I said trailing off. I felt myself blushing.

"Your date. Yeah, bud, what's wrong? Oh shit he's here isn't he." My father said running his hand through his hair. Charlie and I both nodded. "Great. What ever happened to 'Hey Michael, can you call when you get in?' 'Yes father.' What happened to the child I raised?" He muttered.