The Difference Between Nerdism and Jockism Is The Amount of Press Coverage

((I have no turned to panic at the disco for titles. But I changed the words. Oops #sorrynotsorry))

Dean's POV

I was under one of Bobby's cars at the garage when Sam starting to assault me with questions.

"So, Cas gave you this huh?" Sam asked. I had no idea what he was talking about. I slid out from under the car. Sam was holding a paper. Oh shit.

"Sam don't be an ass." I said trying to get it back.

"He's really good. Maybe a little too good." Sam said. I took it from him and looked at the drawing. "He likes you." He teased.

"Sam we're friends. I can't help I'm so drawable." I said with a shit eating grin. Wanna know why your only friends, 'cuz he isn't gay. Head I hate you. Yeah well you're stuck with me. Sam rolled his eyes and gave me a bitchface.

"I want you to stop lying to me." Sam said.

"Sammy I'm not lying." I said. "I am so very drawable."

"Yeah whatever." Sam said walking to the house. I sighed and took the drawing from where Sam left it. Cas gave me the drawing the other day when he was sick. I was going to put it on my wall. But I hid it in my desk because it was for me, and I wanted to be the only person to see it. Whoa could I sound even more cheesy about it?

~~~~~

"Dean, stop. Stop you're messing them up." Cas complained.

"Fine, ya' control freak." I said with a smirk. I set his pencils back the way they were.

"I am not a control freak." Cas said, almost offended. "Why would you call me that."

"Cas, I'm sorry." I said. "But I was just joking."

"Oh, right. I knew that. Apologies." Cas said looking at his hands. His cheeks were as red as Charlie's hair.

"So Cas, It's Friday." Charlie said sitting down with a sick Star Trek lunch box thing.

"Yes, and?" Cas asked.

"I know we have a lot to work to do. But I have writing club today." Charlie said. Cas looked like he'd seen a ghost.

"Oh and Sammy can't come either, he has a doctor appointment. He's been getting headaches lately. Bobby wants to have him checked so its not like life threatening." I said.

"No drama anything tonight." Cas said very fast and a little to soon.

"Whoa, what?" I asked.

"Yeah Deans right, whoa what?" Charlie asked.

"I just think...we should not have it tonight." Cas said. "There are very few
people that even go today anyway."

"Ok." I said. "We'll just have tutoring earlier today, right?" I asked.

"Yes. Of course Dean." Cas said fixing his damn pencils. The hell was wrong with him today? I was determined to find out.

~~~~~

"You should watch it." Cas said.

"I'm not watching a British show." I said rolling my eyes.

"But you'd understand Charlie and I's conversations more." Cas said looking at me with his damn beautiful blue eyes.

"I don't think I want to understand more than I already do. You two scare me already." I said with a smile. Cas smiled back, and a small laugh escaped his lips.

"We try." He said simply. I pulled into his driveway and we both got out. The two of us walked to his front door. I stood a little behind, watching...something that's part of his body. I heard faint music from the other side. Cas and I walked into his house and were greeted by loud music and Gabriel in red satin boxers and a white wife beater. He was lip syncing to the music, and his microphone was a hairbrush. Cas cleared his throat, because I was to busy taking pictures and laughing. Gabe turned around quicker than a dog seeing its master.

"Uh hey Cassie." Gabe said awkwardly.
"Deano." He addressed me.

"Hey Gabe." I said.

"You two losers saw nothing." Gabe threatened.

"Oh yeah of course, right Cas." I said.

"Dean is right." Cas said. His small smile turned into a large one. "But shame, we have pictures." He said.

"You wouldn't." Gabe said. His whiskey eyes were large.

"He wouldn't, but I would." I said with a smirk.

"Son of a bitch." Gabe yelled. He ran after us as we both sprinted towards Cas's room. We quickly got inside and collapsed inside the door.

"That was fun." Cas said. I laughed and threw my arm around his shoulder. I've been doing this lately. I dot know why, it just feels natural.

"Yeah it was. I should post the pictures." I said.

"No need." Cas said.

"Why not Cas, he's your brother. You gotta have something you want to get him back at." I said.

"You didn't let me finish. No need because I already posted them." Cas said.

"Oh my god, I love you." I said. Cas stared at me and I sat there frozen. "Um, as a..." I said. But instead of finishing I leaned in and placed my lips on his. It just felt right, the kiss. My lips felt like they were on fire. And the best part was that Cas was kissing back. His hand had found its way into my hair and mine was placed on the back of his neck. We sat there, just kissing for a long time, until Cas pulled away.

"Dean." He said.

"Um, sorry. Should've asked for consent." I said scratching my head.

"Dean, it wasn't that." Cas said. "I liked that. It's just. We can't have what you want, what both of us want." He said.

"Why not Cas?" I asked.

"Because, I'm already hated by your team. And I mean if we got what we want, they'd tease you, because of me." Cas said.

"Cas, I'd beat all of their asses." I said.

"That's-" A laugh escaped his mouth. "That sounds like you." He said.

"Sure they'll give us hell, but Im team captain. Those sons of bitches will never see stuff coming." I said. I placed a kiss on Cas' temple.

"So what are we?" Cas asked.

"Castiel James Novak, wanna be my bitch?" I asked.

"Wow, you were so formal, you almost had me fooled." Cas said rolling his eyes.

"But, seriously Caa. How 'bout I take you to dinner this Saturday, so tomorrow?" I asked.

"Sounds like a plan." Cas said with a smile.

~~~~~

"You asked him out?!" Sam asked from the couch.

"Good for you Dean." Bobby said making dinner in the kitchen.

"Thank you. Someone in this family is nice about it." I said.

"No but, you asked him out?" Sam asked.

"Yes Sammy." I said. He set his book down and gave me thumbs up.

"I'm proud of you. You aren't a jock douche anymore." Sam said.

"Watch your language, boy." Bobby yelled.

"Sorry." Sam said.

"Thanks once again Sam." I said. "You're not making me feel better."

"No Dean, it's just. It's been a long time since you've been you. You've been jerk dean for a long time now. " Sam said. "Cas brings out real you." He said.

"Sammy, look, our lives have been fucked up since, mom and dad. I fell into a way I thought I should be to get people to like me." I said.

"I know, Jerk." Sam said.

"Forgive me, bitch?" I asked. Sam nodded and smiled.

"Boys, what the hell did I say about language?" Bobby asked.