Echoes Of Silence. (Part 2 of 3)

Start from the beginning

Jas'marieé: Isn't it me and him against the world? Why can't I trust him?

Carter: Trust leads to advantage. Advantage leads to lies. Lies leads to separation. Separation leads to death.

Desariee: It's all a domino effect, Jassie. Prince needs you as much as you need him, but don't jump too far. You're already in too deep.

Jas'marieé: So what do I need to do? I don't want to lose Prince.

Desariee: You won't lose him, but don't put all of your eggs in one basket and expect it to all be over. You're risking two lives here.

Carter: Don't lose sight of this situation. This is why I respect Prince--somewhat. He's on his A-Game with everything and still makes time for you. You can't be head over heels until this is all over. You only have a matter of time before we disintegrate for generations ahead of you.

With that being said, they waved and descended. What they told me kept replaying in my head; I was so consumed in Princeton and the baby, that I was forgetting about the things that mattered.

I heard the strange girl's cry again, causing me to look around this vacant, white space. As I began walking, a silhouette of a person came into presence. I walked closer to it, but it seemed so far away as I walked.

It felt like hours that I was walking to this silhouette. I was beginning to get tired--in my own dream! I got closer to the dark figure. I saw it was a girl with curly, black hair and jet black skin--literally. Her eyes were emerald green, which literally made her stick out. She sat upwards with with her knees to her face and her arms wrapped around them. A gun laid beside her, along with a bloody switchblade and dolls--baby dolls and Barbie dolls.

When she caught sight of me, her whole body broke into a convulsion until she was laid on her back. I got a good look at her; she had no mouth.

Suddenly, an incision was made on her chest. The incision opened, exposing a healthy heart. Right before my eyes, the heart withered like a dead lotus flower. It disintegrated into ashes, along with the rest of her body. Her ashes were in one pile with a note on top. It read, "Echoes Of Silence." It was written in blood, which I found to be weird. Whose blood was it?

[End Of Dream Mode]

I woke up and it was still dark outside. I turned to my side to get my phone. I pressed the lock button to check the time; 4:25 am.

For some reason, I wasn't tired, so I hopped in the shower and did my daily routine. Once I was done, I went to my closet and pulled out my outfit for the day, which consisted of my The Weeknd XO sweatshirt, black harem pants, and a pair of white custom-made Converse that had the Nirvana logo on one side, and The Weeknd's XO logo on the other. While my hair was still damp, I grabbed my bottle of mousse and squeezed a handful of it in my hand. I ran my hand all through my hair and scrunched the mousse in. I braided my hair up, putting on my clothes. Once I put my clothes on, I unbraided my hair, letting my curly ringlets fall to my sides. I blow dried it, making my hair puff out into a curly afro. I put my Comme des FUCK DOWN beanie on top of my mane. Lastly, I put my gold hoops in my ears and put pink lip gloss on. I wanted to stay as neutral as possible.

Once I was set, I grabbed my denim vest and put it on. I grabbed my phone, wallet, and keys and put it in my Brandy Melville bag. I shut my front door on the way out, locking it. When I got outside, a gust of cold wind smacked me in the face.

'Winter was definitely on its merry way soon,' I thought as I started walked towards Atlantic Avenue.

When I got stopped by the streetlight across the street from Brooklyn Academy of Music, I saw a black Acura sitting there, waiting for the light. Inside the Acura was a boy my age--maybe a little bit older by three or four years. He stared at me as if he knew me. When the light turned green, he peeled off and I was left in confusion.