Echoes Of Silence. (Part 2 of 3)

Start from the beginning

[ChannelHisLove♥] lol nothing boo. I'm just tired.

[HerMisfit] awwww...I'm gonna let you go to sleep, sleeping ugly.

[HerMisfit] lol kidding.

[ChannelHisLove♥] .......

[HerMisfit] you better not be mad lmfao

[ChannelHisLove♥] ...

[HerMisfit] Babeeeeeeeee!

[ChannelHisLove♥] zzzzzzz...

[HerMisfit] slick swerving me? lol skeen. (Biz got me sprung on this slang!) I ain't even mad tho. I got you. Night honey boo boo child!

[ChannelHisLove♥] lol night curly baby boo.

[End Of Text Convo]

I smiled, locking my phone and putting it on the charger. I cut the lights off and closed my eyes. I started to drift off into a deep sleep until I felt a presence in my room--a bad one, according to my intuition. I opened my eyes, only to feel tight hands grasping my neck. I gasped for air; I was in shock because it was unexpected. A set of green eyes emerged from this haze known as Shadow. I heard the cries of a girl, but I couldn't decipher who it was.

Shadow: Why didn't you save me, you selfish bitch?! Reality. Retaliation. Reversed. Death. Die, my baby. Death.

She let go of me and descended into air. I started coughing and heaving until I was able to get my breathing back to normal. For some reason, I wasn't scared of Shadow's presence anymore, but what the hell did she mean? Save her? Reality? Death?

I shook my head and went to go splash water in my face. I turned on the light in the bathroom and stepped inside. I turned the water on to its coldest and stuck my hands in it, wiping the water down my face. I turned the lights off and went back into my room, jumping on the bed. I closed my eyes, though I had my guard up in case of any funny business.

[Dream Mode]

I was in that blank white space...again. I sighed.

Jas'marieé: (mumbles) Not again.

Right on cue, a golden haze appeared, bringing Desariee and Carter in front of me. I was somewhat happy to see them, but they didn't seem as happy to see me. The looks on their faces were unpleasant; it was clear as day that they were pissed.

Jas'marieé: Why are you guys looking at me like that?

Desariee: You're not paying any attention to your surroundings! You don't have time left to screw up! The end is near.

Jas'marieé: What 'end'?

Carter: Death! It's serious!

Jas'marieé: I know death is serious! I am paying attention! I haven't forgotten anything I needed to remember.

Carter: You have.

Desariee: Yeah. You're so focused on your relationship, that you're being blindsided to what's going on. There are two forces watching your every move. One of these forces can save you more than we can. Did you know that?

I chewed on my bottom lip.

Jas'marieé: No.

Carter: This is why you need to keep on your toes. Any step you make can make or break you. Don't trust anyone just yet--not even your boyfriend.

Carter's words bounced through my head like ricocheting bullets. Prince's mysterious acts must've been bad, apparently. The only question of the matter is--what exactly did he do?