Chapter 18: Cocky Ball and Old Shit

"The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off."

-Joe Klaas

(Me after realizing Issei and Todoroki have the same voice actor)

==Chapter Start==

Everybody looked in shock as they saw Stretch slowly make his way to Rias before dropping Issei on his butt. He then teleported next to Sans, looking at the two smaller and younger members of the Bad Time Group.

Sans: "Took you long enough."

Sans dodged a Ceberaus before a bone hit it in the jaw.

Stretch: "What can I say? We have a flair for the dramatic, right?"

Shift: "You were taking a nap, weren't you?"

Kokabiel uncovered his now 8 wings as Sans stored away the fallen angel wings away for another day perhaps. Kokabiel sneered at them with anger in his eyes as he looked at Stretch.

Kokabierl: "Papyrus the Skeleton, otherwise called... Stretch, was it? My, aren't you interesting? After all, I thought Papyrus was...younger than Sans."

Stretch: "Meh, it's complicated," he responded before exhaling a ring of smoke. "I would explain, but I'm too lazy."

Sans looked over at the group and saw Xenovia had come to help fight the remaining Cerebaurus, cutting them down easily before Issei transferred his boosts to Rias and Akeno, leaving him in his base as he fell on the ground, exhaustion from keeping both forms up.

Rias and Akeno took flight, their devil wings flapping as a green aura surrounded the two. And suddenly, Kiba came to help, cause that's how it is in the episode apparently.

Sans: "Great, now the whole gang is here."

Stretch: "Unless you count our gang."

Kokabiel: "Don't ignore me!"

Rias: "If you say so!"

Releasing the energy inside of her, with all the boosts, she shot off a large sum of destruction magic as it took the shape of a small dragon. Cocky Balls merely slapped it out of the way to one of the nearby buildings, destroying it with a big explosion of crimson red and green.

Kokabiel: "That was incredibly stronger than before, Crimson Princess of Ruin. Look at how much stronger you got from a little bit of the Red Emperor's power inside of you! While not as much as these two, it was surely something!"

The golden beam that was there in the area seemed to have stopped, laughter heard from Valper as a certain figure seemed to notice what happened. 

Kokabiel: "Finally! I can finally have the magic power from having the power of the Excaliburs combined! A tradeoff, an exceptional deal."

Shift: "That's not good for them, right?"

Sans: "Or for us. As much as we aren't devils, it'll still hurt like a bitch if it manages to hit us."

Stretch: "Dude, why is your world so weird?"

Sans: "The author hates me."